The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE
#119547 by Noodles
Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:45 pm
Is it just me or does Terria seem to start with weird, obtuse songs like "Mountain" and "Earth Day" and then slowly get more accesible until the fairly predictable "Stagnant"? I think this is cool because it sort of weirds you out with these songs that make you want to tear your face off then slowly gets more and more relaxing and easy on the brain...

#119560 by sj_2150
Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:02 pm
well the albums first track is olives? by the way...

#119580 by sj_2150
Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:31 am
Noodles wrote:
sj_2150 wrote:well the albums first track is olives? by the way...
THAT DOESNTCOUNT OMG DIE

OMG WTF????/??? :lol:

#119594 by Chris
Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:07 am
Hm... Interesting point. And also one which seems to fit together with another observation (at least those two points aren't contradictions, ahem): At the beginning there are more "bombastic" songs/ parts (Happy Earth Day, everyone! And the beginning of Mountain, of course) while there seems to be a tendency to more and more calm sounds towards the end of the album. Nobody's Here and Tiny Tears. Of course, on the one hand there are songs which have both elements in them, but on the other hand I personally think that the album's ending is much more relaxed than it's beginning. And, yeah... That could make the songs which belong to the second category much more accessible than the first ones for some listeners.

#119603 by sj_2150
Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:00 am
well its sorta like alien in some way. alien starts off with the confusion of skeksis and ends with the triumphant zen

#119712 by Noodles
Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:55 pm
sj_2150 wrote:well its sorta like alien in some way. alien starts off with the confusion of skeksis and ends with the triumphant zen
alien kinda stars off with 2 complex, deep songs and then ends with 3 and has the simpler ones in the middle.