The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE

#143229 by the_scoon
Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:19 am
It's interesting, because, as much as Terria to me has moments that really speak wonders to me, I've always had a much deeper connection with Infinity. But I can totally see how Terria can mean so much. I guess it'll make more sense to me when I'm 29, rather than being 17 hahaha :)

Welcome to teh_forumzor.
#143231 by Ampulex Compressa
Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:32 am
kettle wrote:Thanks for humouring me. That's much easier to relate to now you've spat out the bit that was gnawing at you.

thanks for sharing and sorry for being a bully.

It's cool. Actually, after you posted, I looked up at the OP and realized that I didn't mention any of that stuff! My bad ^.^

#143316 by Grimview
Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:08 pm
Personally, Terria has helped me quite a bit...

I used to have like... four or five groups of friends that were all pretty much exclusive of eachother, as all the groups had people who hated eachother, or just refused to hang out around eachother. As time went on, the groups got more polarised, and the ones I had a slightly larger tendency to hang out with got more used to me being around, and those I didn't hang out with as much started to ostracise me. I'd be cut out of conversations, ignored, etc. At first, I had no fucking clue why it was happening.

The songs on Terria, especially Deep Peace, Nobody's Here, and Stagnant, helped me get over it, and (to an extent) ignore it. I still occasionally talk to those people, but nowhere near as much as I used to. I've always been the quieter one in any given group, and most people generally just see me as the smartass, sarcastic, (physically) weaker one... and just having Terria to clear my head at times helped so much, as being an introvert rather limits my abilities to talk to other people about what may be effecting me at any given time.

While I still don't have Accelerated Evolution (next on my purchase list), I've got Storm on my computer, and that song has helped me deal with nearly as much as the entirety of Terria has. It just cheers me up, because it brings hope into even the worst of days...