The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE
#156233 by Arkane Magik
Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:04 pm
I finally bought this amazing album, but I have a question about the track names. On the first CD their was an eleventh song not listed on the back of the album, and it was called Universal in the Itunes database which was listed on the back as being on the Bonus Disc, when I put in the Bonus Disc the song named Universal appeared again but the song was different, I am guessing their must be something wrong with the track names in the Itunes database, anyway I was wondering if they both have the same name or what the tital of the one that isn't Universal is. Thanks in advance.
#156234 by Luna_ad_Noctum
Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:07 pm
Arkane Magik wrote:I finally bought this amazing album, but I have a question about the track names. On the first CD their was an eleventh song not listed on the back of the album, and it was called Universal in the Itunes database which was listed on the back as being on the Bonus Disc, when I put in the Bonus Disc the song named Universal appeared again but the song was different, I am guessing their must be something wrong with the track names in the Itunes database, anyway I was wondering if they both have the same name or what the tital of the one that isn't Universal is. Thanks in advance.

The eleventh track is called Humble.

The song on the second CD is called Universal.
#156235 by Arkane Magik
Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:15 pm
Luna_ad_Noctum wrote:
The eleventh track is called Humble.

The song on the second CD is called Universal.

Much thanks, I really hate not knowing the names of tracks.