The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE
#157390 by StopCuttingMyArmsOff
Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:23 pm
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been started yet. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised there isn't a thread on each and every song, but that can always change, haha.

At one point Nobody's Here was the only thing I would ever listen to for WEEKS, I'd just skip right to that track and get a power surge and sing right along in the car. Personally, after Death of Music, this is one of my favorite vocal performances by Dev, even if the song doesn't display most of Devin's ability, there's something about the structure and feeling of the song that just gets to me each and every time I listen to it, especially during the bridge:

Feels like there's no... BODY HERE!!!

Man, I'm putting this song on now.

#157393 by kyl88
Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:55 pm
It's brilliant, indeed. :)

It's my Wifes' favorite song, ever.

Not that I expect that to mean anything to anyone,

but for me it's pretty cool. :)

(I can't explain) :D

#157400 by Deathcom7000
Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:12 pm
kyl88 wrote:It's brilliant, indeed. :)

It's my Wifes' favorite song, ever.

Not that I expect that to mean anything to anyone,

but for me it's pretty cool. :)

(I can't explain) :D

Nah dude, I understand. I'd be lucky to come across one girl who could even LIKE a song by Devin :( A girl from my school actually Instant messaged me once, and I sent her life. She told me she loved it. A year later, we went out and broke up. I'm hanging out with her, and I'm looking at her itunes library and I go "hey, you deleted the Dev song I sent. I thought you loved it". "Oh... I just said that to get in your pants". I felt so used :(

but on a happier note, Nobody's here is a kickass song! My favorite on Terria. That slide whistle sound (I think thats what it is) around the beginning is so amazing to me for some reason.

#157424 by sj_2150
Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:36 am
The most brilliant solo ive ever heard.

#157540 by StopCuttingMyArmsOff
Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:42 pm
Deathcom7000 wrote:I'd be lucky to come across one girl who could even LIKE a song by Devin :( A girl from my school actually Instant messaged me once, and I sent her life. She told me she loved it. A year later, we went out and broke up. I'm hanging out with her, and I'm looking at her itunes library and I go "hey, you deleted the Dev song I sent. I thought you loved it". "Oh... I just said that to get in your pants". I felt so used :(

Oh man, now that's pain, and I know, I got my own generous helping that I'm going through right now. I'd like to find a girl who I can share this great music with (especially Nobody's Here) and let it become "our" music.

And that girl who used you, how can she NOT like that song? If anything, that song MADE her want to get in your pants!! That one, and NH, seem like the definitive panty-droppers.

#157561 by Biert
Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:53 am
Yeah and we all know that if you're looking for a girl, you have to sit on your ass surfing the internet ;) :P
#246499 by Bookwyrm83
Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 am
It's this song (and Earth Day) that I think of when I picture Terria, and the one I sing the most to myself.
#246532 by mrbean667
Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:18 pm
+1

It's such a ballad, but it's not a ballad.
#252371 by shredi knight
Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:29 pm
My wife only begrudgingly admits to liking "Bad Devil", but nothing else. She tells people Dev's music is "Just a bunch of screaming.". :lol: .......... :roll:

And yeah, NH is awesome. :D
#253490 by bakkancs
Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 am
I really need this tab. I could listen this song all day long it's one of my favourite:) Can you tell me where could I get its tab or is there a tab anyway