The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE
#170579 by Drowd
Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:34 pm
Hey, I just wanted to know about the ending of Canada, You can here a news reporter speaking in french about the prime minister of Québec. I was just wondering if Devin just randomly recorded it or if there is a real purpose hidden beneath it ?
#170585 by Matt08642
Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:36 pm
Each Province doesn't have Prime Ministers...
#170586 by nrich
Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:58 pm
what about the sample of little devin reciting the story of the bird in the middle of the track? maybe there's a hidden purpose behind that?

sheesh

townsend uses samples like that in a lot of his songs

think any deeper about this stuff and you'd figure you were a Tool fan
#170590 by Matt08642
Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 pm
nrich wrote:Somebody asked a simple question, and I feel the need to be a douche

I think that's what you meant to say :roll:
#170598 by nrich
Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:33 am
Matt08642 wrote:
nrich wrote:Somebody asked a simple question, and I feel the need to be a douche

I think that's what you meant to say :roll:

wow my feelings are hurt

im going to turn up SYL really really loud in spite of my anger towards you!!!!!!!
#170600 by Drowd
Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:00 am
nrich wrote:what about the sample of little devin reciting the story of the bird in the middle of the track? maybe there's a hidden purpose behind that?

sheesh

townsend uses samples like that in a lot of his songs

think any deeper about this stuff and you'd figure you were a Tool fan

Thanks for that wonderful answer my friend. thank you from the bottom of my heart really ! I mean you really opened my mind about life itself I can't ever thank you enough for posting such a revelation...
#170611 by BlueRaja
Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:13 pm
Seems like this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere using the Search function...

*PAGING ENCYCLOPEDIA BIERT*
He's out drunk pedaling around on his bicycle. May have to wait a bit.