The message is: THERE IS NO MESSAGE
#248741 by Jack8the8Ripper
Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:11 pm
Of all the Devin Townsend albums, Terria was never one to click with me. The only time it ever did was when I was sitting in a field or driving on a lonely road in big sky country, Terria is music your mind hears wafting from the Earth. So this spring I recorded about a half hour of my secret field and every once in a while I'd set it on a loop with Terria playing in the background. I finally decided, with classes well underway and winter coming fast, to make youtube vids out of the clip, so I went back to the field in September and got some more footage.

I didnt intend to single out Nobody's Here, but I had some footage of the Badlands from this summer and Nobody's Here to me is the image of lone people viewed from a distance, so it all really just came together naturally. If you only check out one, I recommend this one. The photos go back to '04 and come from Alaska, New Mexico, Idaho, South Dakota, and Wyoming.

Anyway, hope y'all like it. These will be my weapon of choice for converting unbelieving friends into Devin fans 8) Keep your eyes out for the bunny rabbit in Earth Day.

[youtube]uG0TKrNO4ZM[/youtube]
[youtube]79dD9iaFQHc[/youtube]
[youtube]Uh8XAsS0vvU[/youtube]
[youtube]YL6XDMeF5kI[/youtube]
[youtube]snWiInaWaYQ[/youtube]
[youtube]rfh5rS1TBso[/youtube]
[youtube]ThumPq4hn2Q[/youtube]
[youtube]glD8kFp-AYQ[/youtube]
[youtube]YC0q1SqXJvI[/youtube]

Last edited by Jack8the8Ripper on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#248759 by Helge-Uwe
Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:57 am
great dude - if you did that with HD pics or pictures of very good quality I'd be eager to own that thing as an .mpg or sth and burn it down to watch it on my tv. It would be rather nice to get them in a "one at once"-file (maybe chaptered :mrgreen: ).... think it's possible?
#248768 by Jack8the8Ripper
Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 am
yeah the fields were filmed in HD in 640x480 and 1280x720 resolution however to add music to it and publish it with the program I used it brought the quality down. if you'd like i could send you the raw vids through megaupload and you can play your own music over it, otherwise the video quality is pretty much ruined haha
#248793 by Helge-Uwe
Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:14 am
cool, PM ;)