Follow the way Follow the way Holding mother
#80946 by bctruce
Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:14 pm
I guess it can be taken as a review... Physicist is "tasty"!

http://www.beclark.com/dev/chewed1.jpg
http://www.beclark.com/dev/chewed2.jpg

Review by a 5 month old black labrador.

Thankfully I am religious about backing up my music collection. Note to self, DO NOT leave any more CDs within reach of the little guy.

Seeing a freshly-destroyed Dev CD for the first time is a bit traumatic though. :(

#80949 by Chris
Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:44 pm
Your labrador seems to be into shape cds, right?

#80957 by Lumiere
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:04 pm
The sight of a Devin album that has already recieved a mighty chewing in a state such as that is muchly depressing.

#80960 by simen_88
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:45 pm
:shock: That's... certainly a new way of judging an album. Just don't let him review any cassettes.

#80978 by Persuader
Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:08 am
Haha, baaad doggy! :)

#80981 by King Fear
Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:34 am
I'd put him down.

#81095 by psychotic
Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:24 pm
My dog once peed all over my Metallica - ...And Justice For All. I just washed it though, that there is ruined (actually, you may be able to play it on some players if the middle of it is still okay.

#81102 by Chris
Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:29 pm
psychotic wrote:My dog once peed all over my Metallica - ...And Justice For All. I just washed it though, that there is ruined (actually, you may be able to play it on some players if the middle of it is still okay.

Dog? PEE? I wonder why some crazy guy right from (or should I say "out of"?) Bavaria's Anus didn't post here yet...

Still, I don't really understand how pee can ruin a CD. I mean, is dog's pee toxic? Damn. But when you say the middle is still ok - and I hope by middle you mean track 4 (ONE!) too - then it's not as bad as what happened to some other guy's Physicist disc...

#81113 by CardDinour
Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:39 pm
oh no, that certainly isnt a good sight!! hopefully doggy got lots of vitamins and minerals out of that days special meal :D

#81124 by psychotic
Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:11 am
Chris wrote:
psychotic wrote:My dog once peed all over my Metallica - ...And Justice For All. I just washed it though, that there is ruined (actually, you may be able to play it on some players if the middle of it is still okay.

Dog? PEE? I wonder why some crazy guy right from (or should I say "out of"?) Bavaria's Anus didn't post here yet...

Still, I don't really understand how pee can ruin a CD. I mean, is dog's pee toxic? Damn. But when you say the middle is still ok - and I hope by middle you mean track 4 (ONE!) too - then it's not as bad as what happened to some other guy's Physicist disc...

Sorry, didn't do a good job on that last one, I was talking about the Physicist CD when I was talking about the one being ruined (I left out a huge middle part), the Metallica one I just washed off and it was fine, forgot to mention that.

#81153 by Chris
Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:43 am
psychotic wrote:Sorry, didn't do a good job on that last one, I was talking about the Physicist CD when I was talking about the one being ruined (I left out a huge middle part), the Metallica one I just washed off and it was fine, forgot to mention that.

Aaaaah, I see, alright :wink:

Now that I read it again I didn't do a good job there too... We both didn't have our moments there :roll:

#81156 by simen_88
Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:52 am
Pee is acid, after all. I'd imagine it could take away the paint. Which effectively ruins a CD.

#81162 by Chris
Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:01 am
simen_88 wrote:Pee is acid, after all. I'd imagine it could take away the paint. Which effectively ruins a CD.

Damn, what a thread! Now it even gets a scientific touch!

:shithorse: Don't do that with my Physicist CD!

#81217 by psychotic
Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:45 am
I'm going to have to cross out peeing on my CDs from my list of things to do.