Follow the way Follow the way Holding mother

#136359 by Solitairius
Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:40 pm
"Forgotten" was released before "Bad Devil". Just to let you all know..So typically "Forgotten" was the experimental form of "Bad Devil" ...

#136398 by ramionparas
Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:38 am
Solitairius wrote:"Forgotten" was released before "Bad Devil". Just to let you all know..So typically "Forgotten" was the experimental form of "Bad Devil" ...


what?..infinity was released 98, and physicist 00..

#136406 by sj_2150
Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:15 am
Forgotten was done before Bad Devil but not released before it

#162035 by tombaldmosher
Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:48 am
My favourite Dev sublyric is the "I've got a big penis and balls" one from Ocean Machine. Brilliant

Re:

#166661 by Marijn
Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:39 am
Solitairius wrote:"Forgotten" was released before "Bad Devil". Just to let you all know..So typically "Forgotten" was the experimental form of "Bad Devil" ...


I am very glad Forgotten has become Bad Devil, before it would be released on Infinity!
#167577 by Marijn
Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:05 pm
Matt Nevens wrote:Awesome song


Which of the two do you mean to be awesome? :D If you mean Bad Devil, I agree. Otherwise not :| .
#234715 by almostagainagain
Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:22 pm
notice Dev makes references to 17 yr old girls? I.E. Trainfire from Ki just reminds me of a guy who did vocals in a band I was in who dated a 17 yr old and how much flank we used to give the fucker.
#236542 by Knotrice
Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:38 am
Marijn wrote:
Matt Nevens wrote:Awesome song


Which of the two do you mean to be awesome? :D If you mean Bad Devil, I agree. Otherwise not :| .


Both the songs are kickarse. Just Bad Devil is better.
#237292 by Kristopher
Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:28 pm
forgotten/baddevil (bad evil.. or bad devil) (christeen or christ teen)

not the first and hopefully not the last time devin has recycled good ideas.

god knows what the song was truely about.. hopefully not too tragic.. but hey and idea has worked twice...

Re:

#237348 by cheesecake
Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 am
tombaldmosher wrote:My favourite Dev sublyric is the "I've got a big penis and balls" one from Ocean Machine. Brilliant


This.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest