Follow the way Follow the way Holding mother

#142120 by ASHORIZZOR
Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:16 am
Eyesore wrote:
ASHORIZZOR wrote:
Eyesore wrote:I have that IR8 tape. =)

Is that a comment to make us look like noobs? :? :(

If you got the tape, how much would it cost me the get my hands on a copy? :o

No. Of course not. And the tape cost me $85 about 6 years ago or so. Most would find that fairly insane. :lol:

Holy Crap, 85 squits! Thanks for the info and the link! :shock:

#142210 by Eyesore
Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:10 am
ASHORIZZOR wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
ASHORIZZOR wrote:
Eyesore wrote:I have that IR8 tape. =)

Is that a comment to make us look like noobs? :? :(

If you got the tape, how much would it cost me the get my hands on a copy? :o

No. Of course not. And the tape cost me $85 about 6 years ago or so. Most would find that fairly insane. :lol:

Holy Crap, 85 squits! Thanks for the info and the link! :shock:

You know, squits (whatever that is) reminded me a quids, and my brain is now telling me I paid £85 for that tape. That would basically almost double the USD price. I paid a lot either way, but I was in the UK when I did it, and I think I paid in pounds.

#142215 by kettle
Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:35 am
Eyesore wrote:
kettle wrote:EDIT: Fuck me! What is Filthy Young Impalors? Listen to the vocals. That has got to be Devin! Sounds just like him! I've never heard of this before.

shame it's only 1:30

sound wise it's a very nice bridge between ocean machines the song and ocean machine the album.

I would have loved to here that tune down amongst Funeral and bastard

also it's very notes from Africa

#142326 by psychotic
Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:54 pm
Very cool link there with the songs. They're all pretty cool.

#142331 by Tracy
Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Eyesore wrote:All three of those projects—IR8, Tree of the Sun, and Blastula & The Satanitones—as the websites says, were conceived, created, and recorded live October 12-17, 1995.

That's not really true. IR8 and TotS were separated by many weeks if not months. I was there for TotS but not IR8.

#143011 by Eyesore
Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:55 pm
Tracy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:All three of those projects—IR8, Tree of the Sun, and Blastula & The Satanitones—as the websites says, were conceived, created, and recorded live October 12-17, 1995.

That's not really true. IR8 and TotS were separated by many weeks if not months. I was there for TotS but not IR8.

Hmmm. Damn Newsted!
#167236 by Matt Nevens
Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:59 am
i found IR8 in HMV!

cost me like £6 the stuff with Dev on s cool, especially Collossus, the other stuff isnt quite as good but its ok