Follow the way Follow the way Holding mother
#150454 by seventieslord
Thu May 24, 2007 11:35 pm
I recently noticed that thre is a version of Physicist that has 4 bonus tracks.... 3 that aren't already there on the "standard" release. They are Ocean Machines, Man, and Promise. Are these identical to the versions on Ass-Sordid Demos, or are they the "finished" versions of these tracks? Wikipedia shows the lengths of these songs to be identical, so it points to them being the same, but I just thought I'd make damn sure and ask the experts.
#150466 by Eyesore
Fri May 25, 2007 1:28 am
seventieslord wrote:I recently noticed that thre is a version of Physicist that has 4 bonus tracks.... 3 that aren't already there on the "standard" release. They are Ocean Machines, Man, and Promise. Are these identical to the versions on Ass-Sordid Demos, or are they the "finished" versions of these tracks? Wikipedia shows the lengths of these songs to be identical, so it points to them being the same, but I just thought I'd make damn sure and ask the experts.

Same tracks.

#150916 by static2
Tue May 29, 2007 9:05 am
Yeah, same tracks. The end of "Promise" is faded down so that it doesn't cut off, since it transitions into (whatever song comes after it on ASDI - "LA?" It's been a while!).
#166662 by Marijn
Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:40 am
Ocean Machines rules!!! :guitar: