Follow the way Follow the way Holding mother
#197307 by Blazingmonga
Fri May 08, 2009 2:44 am
That was a cool video!

Though their singer blokey was dressed like MC Hammer.
#204414 by Ravonite
Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:32 pm
On the same account as the Namaste live video, the Home Nucleonics video is amazing. The Keyboard guy has no part so he does the "suck it" dance and jumps. Thought he may have done a Dragonforce and bounced up and down on a trampoline..
#204417 by JuZ
Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 pm
I feel pretty blessed to have seen Physicist songs played live by SYL during the Terria tour. My tour t-shirt (designed by Ro, aka intothevoigtex) has now been retired as it's now paper-thin! Namaste was so great live, as was Kingdom... nearly lost my mind with excitement at the time!

Nice find!
#206403 by Ravonite
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:40 pm
JuZ wrote:I feel pretty blessed to have seen Physicist songs played live by SYL during the Terria tour. My tour t-shirt (designed by Ro, aka intothevoigtex) has now been retired as it's now paper-thin! Namaste was so great live, as was Kingdom... nearly lost my mind with excitement at the time!

Nice find!

HOLY SHIT. What does Kingdom sound live? I MUST KNOW.
#212061 by JuZ
Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:39 am
Ravonite wrote:
JuZ wrote:I feel pretty blessed to have seen Physicist songs played live by SYL during the Terria tour. My tour t-shirt (designed by Ro, aka intothevoigtex) has now been retired as it's now paper-thin! Namaste was so great live, as was Kingdom... nearly lost my mind with excitement at the time!

Nice find!

Bugger, missed your post... sorry!

To answer, it was pretty damned good. Fairly early on in the set, and I was still young and hairy enough, so I kinda went apeshit up the front with the rest of the mob.

Good memories, and with luck Kingdom will be played live again!
#212095 by Ravonite
Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am
JuZ wrote:
Ravonite wrote:

Nice find!

Bugger, missed your post... sorry!

To answer, it was pretty damned good. Fairly early on in the set, and I was still young and hairy enough, so I kinda went apeshit up the front with the rest of the mob.

Good memories, and with luck Kingdom will be played live again!

Did Dev do the "ooh" scat bit at the beginning? That's one part I really love about that song. And a lot of Dev's stuff. The lalala part in OMFG for example.