Follow the way Follow the way Holding mother
#197169 by hevysyl_rob
Thu May 07, 2009 5:00 am
Hi, I have heard about a Limited Edition Physicist Album with Commentary on it by Devin townsend. (I heard about it from terria where devin says that it was the second installment of his commentary.)

I Was wondering if anyone knows where i can get one of these or if anyone has one to sell (I would pay a lot :P )

I have looked at a few places for it but please help me....or tell me if the commentary is on the normal version? I dont have it yet :P

Thanks.
#197175 by Biert
Thu May 07, 2009 6:15 am
I have it and I didn't order anything special
#197271 by BrunoN
Thu May 07, 2009 3:45 pm
hevysyl_rob wrote:And how sure of you that, that'll have the mutlimedia ? :P Wanna make sure

Checked it from every side - doesn't have a sign of being anything other than standard edition, it's normal one with tracklist ending with "forgotten" and has that multimedia stuff.
#197469 by hevysyl_rob
Sat May 09, 2009 2:54 pm
BrunoN wrote:
hevysyl_rob wrote:And how sure of you that, that'll have the mutlimedia ? :P Wanna make sure

Checked it from every side - doesn't have a sign of being anything other than standard edition, it's normal one with tracklist ending with "forgotten" and has that multimedia stuff.

Thanks for the info all. when i get money ill purchased all versions :P theres 3 on play.com

Thanks again....ill keep an eye out for Forgotten