The infinite waltz, welcome home, ladies and gentlemen
#297219 by Tang
Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 pm
Not much else to say, I guess. It was easily the most difficult Devy album to get. How long did it take everyone else to get?
#297233 by Hiddos
Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:37 am
Not very long actually. I first heard and liked Ants. Then I figured I'd start at the beginning of the album and listen to Truth. Holy shit that was awesome. Then onto Christeen and Bad Devil, which I both liked around the same time. The rest just came to me as I listened to it more, as I thought (and still do) that they are the best when listened after one another.
This is definitely an album which is at its best when listened to in its entirety.
#297247 by Faffy
Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:22 am
I actually found Infinity really easy to get into.. maybe even more easy than the other albums he had released so far back in 2007. The only album I found really hard to get into (other than Devlab and The Hummer of course) was Ki. But it was well worth it. :D
#297307 by Tang
Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:09 am
The hard part for me was War and Soul Driven. Can't quite put my finger on why those two took so long to click.

EDIT: happy 100 posts to me!
#298097 by ctfod
Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:43 pm
Infinity was pretty easy to get into for me. You know which one I've only just 'got' now though? Ghost. Never really clicked with me until very recently
#298150 by Bookwyrm83
Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:00 pm
Yeah, Infinity was pretty easy, though I admit it took me a couple of listens before I truly appreciated it. I'd say Physicist took longest to click with me.
#298597 by crazyaga
Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:57 am
infinity allways makes me think of dev like an insane genious :>
fairly hard to get, but this album is a masterpiece.
#303983 by metalandstuff85
Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:49 pm
Truth was the first Devin song that really got me interested in his work. So in that sense it was easy. However fully "getting" Infinity took me a good number of listens. It soon became my favorite Townsend album up there with Ocean Machine.
#317861 by KeasbyNights
Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:22 pm
Little behind here, but I found infinity very strange first time through. What made me want to try again was Noisy Pink Bubbles. That song is just genius. Love every little thing about it. After a few more run throughs it was better. Hardest album for me to get through was physicist. Actually, when I first heard it I was like, "garbage!" It's grown on me now.