The infinite waltz, welcome home, ladies and gentlemen

#68447 by THE_NEW_PLAGUE
Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:20 am
The first riff on Truth is awesome, great way to kick of an amazing song, and an amazing album for that matter. It is just so simple and beautiful...One of my favourites for sure!

#69727 by Klersxt
Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:29 pm
I echo all of the positive comments in this thread so far. There are not enough superlatives to describe how incredible Truth is. It is one of the most powerful songs I have heard in my entire life.

#70217 by simen_88
Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:33 pm
I tend to get real chilly down my back when that riff at 1:20 comes. It's just... truth.

#77334 by CardDinour
Mon May 02, 2005 9:08 pm
A-Daamage wrote:I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I think Truth should've been released on it's own CD, just one song. It's not fair to the rest of the songs on Infinity.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

even though ive only heard the album once, i have to agree, truth deserves its own cd. and maybe a digipak too :D

#79993 by rgx612a
Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:55 pm
I basically think of it as the musical description of the bright light we see when we die, the ultimate and final destination of our lives. Be it heaven or whatever...

#80077 by Hellhammer
Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:32 pm
CardDinour wrote:
A-Daamage wrote:I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I think Truth should've been released on it's own CD, just one song. It's not fair to the rest of the songs on Infinity.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

even though ive only heard the album once, i have to agree, truth deserves its own cd. and maybe a digipak too :D

I think it would be cool if Truth became a single, and then there were some new B sides or something. Such a great song.

#84106 by BenMech
Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:22 am
I've always had it that Truth was the ultimate clarity one feels when they go through a sexual orgasm.

#85306 by the_scoon
Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:08 am
When i first heard this song, i was freaking out over how different it was, and then BOOM, the heavy part like made me almost fall off my seat. it is one of the best songs ever made, and i do believe that christeen is perfect for second on the album too, in fact, i believe the entire album has a really awesome flow to it.

#87669 by EvilPanda
Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:28 pm
A-Daamage wrote:
ForceFed wrote:Truth is the best opener an album could ever have. It's almost too good for an opener, because almost anything that comes after it is going to pale in comparison a bit. Whenever I listen to Infinity, I find myself skipping back to it a few times before I go through the rest of the album, it's addictive.

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I think Truth should've been released on it's own CD, just one song. It's not fair to the rest of the songs on Infinity.

OMG I am not alone! :D

I also skip back a few times just because I NEVER get tired of Truth's awesomeness!

#111493 by IamaFlukeintheworld
Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:15 pm
@Blazing and Greg....

I think you both nailed it on the head. Like dead bang on. The feelings that song invokes are of the strong and almost spritual type...i for one get shivers when listening to that song...and LIVE..well just look for a guy who looks like he just got the chills and feels the music seeping into his very essence.

and the show in Vancouver the other night once again at the begining with Truth as the first track sent shivers down my spine.