Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:30 am
Infinity on car stereo subs is FUCKING HUGE!!!! :shock: :!:
Especially Truth, War ,Dynamics and Unity
I've never heard it that way before
There is a whole level of low sound that most normal stereos cannot capture
Now I love it even more and it was already my most favourite album ever

#69665 by pacman
Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:41 am
eh... al devin in the car is good.... but watch out.... it can kill you... there are some of us who nearly had a car accident becouse of dev's music

#69723 by psychotic
Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:42 pm
That opening BOOM in Truth (well, after the short guitar part) is absolutely amazing in my car, and I don't even have a huge sub, just the one that came with the system in my car, but I don't have a huge car either. 4 doors, but not huge by any means, so it can really rock that little thing.

#70215 by simen_88
Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:31 pm
Cannons rule, man.

#70233 by mo
Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:21 pm
Yeah dude, how good is it!?

Especially that massive BOOOOOOM in truth. My friend used to only use his system for shitty doof doof crap until I showed him Dev.

#70243 by Greg Reason
Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:56 pm
Yes, the BOOOM is rather Earth destroying :D Infinity really has the coolest sonic goodness I'm thinking, it just has so much detail in each moment, there is so much to hear. Even today, I still hear new things with every listen.

#70297 by Alex B
Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:34 am
Those canon blasts are titanic. Having never seen DTB live I can only hope that they are as head ripping on stage, as they are in a car!

#70302 by Blazingmonga
Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:51 am
Alex B wrote:Those canon blasts are titanic. Having never seen DTB live I can only hope that they are as head ripping on stage, as they are in a car!

Truth is quite stunning live...Dev pretty much played the whole song with his eyes closed when I saw them!

#70396 by psychotic
Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:40 pm
I know I've seen a video of him playing it live on my computer before, probably with the Terria bonus disc, and I remember it sounding pretty cool, but then again, that was a while ago, I'm guessing now that it's amazing to see live.

#71702 by Guest
Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:31 am
the boom in truth is huge on my computer, cant wait till i can drive so i can fill my back with subs and massive speakers! id like to drive around in the city, whislt playing city, thatd be cool :)

#72358 by Opeth
Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:39 am
Just wait till you hear Alien on a subwoofer.

:shock: :shock:

#72359 by Blazingmonga
Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:49 am
I recently blasted out Infinity on my new setup, which includes a rather tasty subwoofer.

Hearing Truth in this way was worth the price of my setup alone.

#73668 by Wiseblud
Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:48 am
My car stereo sucks but I have klipsh 5.1 computer speakers that dim the lights when turned up. War just sounds totally freeking awesome with the low end turned up. Like some cosmic washing machine.

#73803 by Sinkharmony
Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:03 pm
Opeth wrote:Just wait till you hear Alien on a subwoofer.

:shock: :shock:

I know! It sets a new standard. :D I just got my system all installed last week and it is just in time. I have an Alpine head unit with iPod controller, kenwood door speakers, kicker amp and infinity perfect 10 sub.

#76086 by asparagusDuck
Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:14 pm
Holy Crap! I finally listened to Infinity and Alien on my mom's car stereo system. I'd been listening to it always on either my iPod or crappy computer stereo. The subwoofers nearly exploded my guts! It was like a stampede of buffalo pounding on my stomach.
Infinity was amazing too, you really get to hear every little detail on an awesome stereo system. Man i wish i could have that all the time!