The infinite waltz, welcome home, ladies and gentlemen

#84475 by asparagusDuck
Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:25 pm
holy crap! when i started this thread i doubted i would even get any responses, nevermind an official answer from beavis and dev. pretty cool stuff! 8)
you guys friggin rule!

#84487 by Eyesore
Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:15 pm
Is that Maute Dingas?

#84557 by beavis christ
Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:38 am
Well it appears some of ya really did your homework. I asked Dev and he told me it is a .............??????? :lol: Just kidding I was wrong it is a butterfly. So good for you on calling me on it. And it really is no trouble to answer questions when we have time. After all without all of you I doubt it would be the same. :D

#84600 by Atari
Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:06 am
Nice to have that clear.

#84622 by gurp13
Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:54 pm
beavis christ wrote:Well it appears some of ya really did your homework. I asked Dev and he told me it is a .............??????? :lol: Just kidding I was wrong it is a butterfly. So good for you on calling me on it. And it really is no trouble to answer questions when we have time. After all without all of you I doubt it would be the same. :D

It's a two-way street. If you guys don't make the music, we look pretty stupid standing around in a quiet room throwing up metal \m/ for nobody.

#84626 by Atari
Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:12 pm
gurp13 wrote:It's a two-way street. If you guys don't make the music, we look pretty stupid standing around in a quiet room throwing up metal \m/ for nobody.

true, true.

#84943 by organic spiral
Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:00 am
Just to really clear things up..

A butterfly's wings always spread out to the sides of the body when they are not in flight, a moth's wings always fold behind its back if that makes any sense. Also a moth's body is fuzzy and a butterfly's isn't

Guess I've done a little homework on bugs..

#85114 by Eyesore
Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:16 pm
Yeah, moth's are fuzzy...and flaky! They have like...pollen on them or something.

Butterflies are silky smooth! =)

#85117 by Atari
Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:42 pm
Both are good in sandwiches.

#85125 by beavis christ
Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:22 pm
Mmmm sandwiches!! And Gurp 13 I guess we will have to keep making music then. Fair trade :lol:

#85131 by gurp13
Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:59 pm
beavis christ wrote:Mmmm sandwiches!! And Gurp 13 I guess we will have to keep making music then. Fair trade :lol:

Thanks! I appreciate that. And, we'll keep throwing up metal and banging our heads, I guess. Or, whatever the heck we wanna do. Gosh!

#85270 by black_tooth_grin
Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:18 am
Coma Divine wrote:Damn right! It'd take more'n a Patriot missile to knock an AUSSIE moth outta the sky!

Fuckers have been known to carry off small children... :lol:
:lol: :lol: We do indeed have so huge fucker down here, just the other day one tried to take my jack russell terria dog away.

Anyway back to the subject at hand, i believe it's a butterfly.

:D

#90076 by hairbearbunch
Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:25 am
Bogong moth's taste the best.
I recall "maute dinga" being a vision type trip Dev had (inner third eye type vision), I think I heard him mention it on a radio talkback. I had a mate seen something similar after smoking some.........ooops don't wanna get too incriminating, but it wasn't hooch.

#90176 by Eyesore
Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:07 pm
hairbearbunch wrote:Bogong moth's taste the best.
I recall "maute dinga" being a vision type trip Dev had (inner third eye type vision), I think I heard him mention it on a radio talkback. I had a mate seen something similar after smoking some.........ooops don't wanna get too incriminating, but it wasn't hooch.

I thought he said Maute Dingas was some sort of Moth God or something weird like that! Hahaha.

It's funny, if you type in SONOF A BITCH with no spaces, it still comes up as Maute Dingas here!! Hahahaha!!