The infinite waltz, welcome home, ladies and gentlemen
#112883 by VelvetKevorkian429
Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:52 pm
I just noticed this but I was playing Perfect Dark for the first time in a long time and the intro for the game sounded exactly like the intro in Bad Devil.

forgive me if this was discussed in the past before
#112937 by Blazingmonga
Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:41 am
VelvetKevorkian429 wrote:I just noticed this but I was playing Perfect Dark for the first time in a long time and the intro for the game sounded exactly like the intro in Bad Devil.

forgive me if this was discussed in the past before

I think I know what you mean....but I believe it would have to be the other way around, as Infinity was released first.

Does sound quite similar though.

#118030 by Pisshead
Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:29 am
Trying to recall that theme, my mind has been too raped by the craptastic Perfect Dark Zero.

Time to crack out the old N64!! :twisted:

#118056 by Blazingmonga
Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:31 pm
Pisshead wrote:Trying to recall that theme, my mind has been too raped by the craptastic Perfect Dark Zero.

Time to crack out the old N64!! :twisted:

Is the new one that bad? I have only read one review and it wasnt too positive.

#118057 by Pisshead
Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:35 pm
If it hadn't carried the Perfect Dark name I would be more positive about it, it is a solid game. It just has none of that special feel of the original, or any of the invention. It is the kind of game which you complete then feel entirely unfulfilled.

I could go on about it for a while but the bottom line is a game that is in the works for 5-6 years should NOT feel rushed, forced or contrived especially from developers who have shown that they are a cut above the rest many times before.

Also, what's with the new raver, American Joanna?! :roll:

#120455 by VelvetKevorkian429
Mon May 01, 2006 10:00 am
Ok lets not start talking about video games now. please. This topic is about the intros in Bad Devil and Perfect Dark.
has anyone else noticed this though? Did the makers of Perfect Dark steal it from Dev?

#120466 by Biert
Mon May 01, 2006 10:12 am
I haven't played the game, nor heard the soundtrack, but if it sounds exactly the same there might be a connection. Is Devin credited in the game?