The infinite waltz, welcome home, ladies and gentlemen

#131912 by HiPoCrAcY
Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:04 am
Id say you could have hit the nail on the head there! i can see how all those lyrics do relate to ye olde daily pot smoking.

#132397 by toad
Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:26 pm
I'll have to agree with that.

#132399 by A-Daamage
Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:33 pm
1. "What" is spelled with an "h". You look like a fool when you repeatedly misspell that. I can't believe how many high school kids I see misspell that word exactly the same way you did.

2. I believe the title is referring to humans in general. I think I remember an interview when Dev was speaking about symptoms he had before he went on medication when people became nothing but talking, pink sacks of flesh to him without any real importance or meaning. That's probably not exactly how he put it, but it was something like that.

#132447 by Deathcom7000
Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:38 am
It was something like "pink meaty creatures pushing air out" or something. Either way, I'm still really curious as to what the title means. Every time you hear a "la la la la laaaa" in the song, I always imagine thats a pink bubble popping for each "la".

#137573 by bobbyjointritual
Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:38 am
A-Daamage wrote:I believe the title is referring to humans in general. I think I remember an interview when Dev was speaking about symptoms he had before he went on medication when people became nothing but talking, pink sacks of flesh to him without any real importance or meaning. That's probably not exactly how he put it, but it was something like that.

Indeed

#137746 by HevyMinik
Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:02 am
A-Daamage wrote: I believe the title is referring to humans in general. I think I remember an interview when Dev was speaking about symptoms he had before he went on medication when people became nothing but talking, pink sacks of flesh to him without any real importance or meaning. That's probably not exactly how he put it, but it was something like that.

Devin wrote: I started to see people as water based pink meat lifeforms, pushing through air through themselves and making noises that the other pink meat seemed to understand. I don't think I was mad, I was just confused...

#137747 by HevyMinik
Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:04 am
Or something like that. Wasn't it?

#137777 by JayjayAbnormal
Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:59 pm
Yeah. I tend to think like that when I'm depressed also. You just look at the science of everything for some reason