The infinite waltz, welcome home, ladies and gentlemen
#133887 by SouldrivenDevil
Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:15 am
I know there are 4 parts to this song, all which are titled...can anyone tell me the 4 parts and when exactly they end/switch in the song...(I know Starchild Rise,Welcome Home and The Infinite Waltz, just not the 4th, and know none of the time changes, just guesses)

#133902 by Goat
Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:33 am
Processional lyrics (with all the typos from the Christeen EP booklet):

<starchild rise>
star child rise!
star child rise!

so much beauty, keep strong and focussed
with god among us, forever we
stand!

<welcome home>
welcome ... welcome home, god knows all...
god knows all
KEEP TO THE RIGHT!!! KEEP TO THE LEFT!!!
h, it feels so good!

<metamorph>
black and white, back and forth
(praise god, praise god)

<infinate waltz>
welcome home, ladies and gentlemen!

Hope it helps.
#133931 by Eyesore
Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:34 pm
SouldrivenDevil wrote:I know there are 4 parts to this song, all which are titled...can anyone tell me the 4 parts and when exactly they end/switch in the song...(I know Starchild Rise,Welcome Home and The Infinite Waltz, just not the 4th, and know none of the time changes, just guesses)

You could buy it and find out.
#133954 by Blazingmonga
Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:18 am
Eyesore wrote:
SouldrivenDevil wrote:I know there are 4 parts to this song, all which are titled...can anyone tell me the 4 parts and when exactly they end/switch in the song...(I know Starchild Rise,Welcome Home and The Infinite Waltz, just not the 4th, and know none of the time changes, just guesses)

That has nothing to do with his problem. I think he wants to know at what time in the song each part occurs. Though of course, buy it! Buy 2!

If you listen closely you can hear the each part quite seperately. At one point you can hear where they drums dont quite match, as they were probably recorded individually and then stuck together. I am at work right now though so I cant remind myself when this happens.
#133966 by SouldrivenDevil
Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:57 am
Eyesore wrote:

I already have it...

But it doesn't say when they switch to the next part...

#133967 by danceswithchickens
Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:59 am
I thought it was quite obvious where it switches. The song only has four parts to it, after all. Each time the song switches to a new part/new tempo...that is where it switches subtitles, I guess you could say.
#133968 by SouldrivenDevil
Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:59 am
Blazingmonga wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

That has nothing to do with his problem. I think he wants to know at what time in the song each part occurs. Though of course, buy it! Buy 2!

If you listen closely you can hear the each part quite seperately. At one point you can hear where they drums dont quite match, as they were probably recorded individually and then stuck together. I am at work right now though so I cant remind myself when this happens.

Yeah I was wondering the TIMES....thanks for the help.
I just always wondered because I know 'Starchild' was suppose to be a song in itself originally.

#134015 by static2
Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:42 pm
Arbitrary guesses:

00:00 Starchild Rise
01:10 Welcome Home (the guitar part)
04:51 Metamorph (the arpeggios and Dev talking)
05:30 Infinite Waltz (the guitar riff)

I don't really see where else the movements can be differentiated. They generally seem to be pieces with one particular riff or theme that runs through the entire section, and if I got them right, those times up there should be pretty close. "Metamorph" is awfully short though...

#134478 by SouldrivenDevil
Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:11 am
static2 wrote:Arbitrary guesses:

00:00 Starchild Rise
01:10 Welcome Home (the guitar part)
04:51 Metamorph (the arpeggios and Dev talking)
05:30 Infinite Waltz (the guitar riff)

I don't really see where else the movements can be differentiated. They generally seem to be pieces with one particular riff or theme that runs through the entire section, and if I got them right, those times up there should be pretty close. "Metamorph" is awfully short though...

Thanks, it was always the 3rd part I struggled differating.

#134858 by Mazaro
Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:19 am
I think all those are correct, except that Infinite Waltz clearly starts at about 9:29, rather than 5:00 anything. I think that riff is still part of Metamorph. The part at the end has a waltz rhythm and everything, and is quite different from the preceding section.