The infinite waltz, welcome home, ladies and gentlemen
#234500 by Pik_Nick'92
Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:27 pm
Ok, so one night I was listening to dev, and listened to war a few times just because of how hectic the song is, especially at 4:04. Anyway, after that, I decided to get some shut eye. Few minutes later:

I heard some whispering. Then without warning, a huge blast shook me. It was like some bomb went off or something. I literally felt myself holding onto the bed cause it was pretty much shaking the damn thing. So I hopped out, looked out the window, strangely everything looked normal, even though I kept hearing dogs barking. I went to my mate, who was still awake messing about his laptop. He said he didn't hear any dogs barking, or anything to show what just happened. Probably was a dream, but I swear it was so real, I could hear myself breathing so thats saying something. Maybe it was more than a dream :shock: .

I don't know, haha, maybe it was my pre-dev listening experience. Lots of people here seem to have a lot of experiences from playing dev stuff, I just thought I'd share mine. Thankfully, even though it freakes me out, nothing strange has happened after hearing things beyond things scream, haha.
#236088 by Schrodinger
Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:30 pm
It wasn't a dream. The Dev is in your head; in Southeastern Asia, the state is often referred to "Oktiwija," or the condition of having Devin Townsend in your head. The only cure is to find Devin Townsend in his natural environment (Canada) and give him back to himself. Usually I say "In bed" around there but this doesn't seem like the place and time. Good luck.
#236095 by Pik_Nick'92
Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:44 am
Schrodinger wrote:It wasn't a dream. The Dev is in your head; in Southeastern Asia, the state is often referred to "Oktiwija," or the condition of having Devin Townsend in your head. The only cure is to find Devin Townsend in his natural environment (Canada) and give him back to himself. Usually I say "In bed" around there but this doesn't seem like the place and time. Good luck.

Hmm, ok thanks :| . Maybe this explains why I enter a paranoia state or fall asleep nearly every time I listen to the death of music.
#240214 by shredi knight
Tue May 18, 2010 6:17 am
Schrodinger wrote:...The only cure is to find Devin Townsend in his natural environment (Canada) and give him back to himself.

:lol: :lol: :lol: