The infinite waltz, welcome home, ladies and gentlemen
#245733 by Jaymz
Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:28 pm
Was gonna post this in another Processional thread but it's about 4 years old so thought this was better.

When it comes to the third part of Processional, Metamorph, can someone tell me where the lyrics fit in? The "black and white, back and forth" bits are eluding me when I listen to it, is it what's being said between 05:00 and 05:34? If not, does anyone know what's being said there? To me it just sounds like mumbled words and it's bugging me lol.
#245734 by swervedriver
Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:36 pm
'Black and white, back and forth' is chanted repeatedly throughout the Metamorph part, 7:36 onwards until the end of the movement. Also 'Praise god' is chanted repeatedly (kicks in later though, around 8:22).

Where the other background mumbling/conversations come from, no clue. Extracted from bad takes/documentaries/movies/whatevers I assume. :)
#245743 by Jaymz
Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:54 pm
swervedriver wrote:'Black and white, back and forth' is chanted repeatedly throughout the Metamorph part, 7:36 onwards until the end of the movement. Also 'Praise god' is chanted repeatedly (kicks in later though, around 8:22).

Where the other background mumbling/conversations come from, no clue. Extracted from bad takes/documentaries/movies/whatevers I assume. :)

Brilliant! I can hear it now lol, thanks a lot. :D

Shame the mumbling bit is just that: mumbling, but that's life I suppose.

Cheers!