All that I've known is gone, time to be moving on...
#324887 by detoxdetox
Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:08 am
HELP! Who knows the spoken WORDS of "Seventh Wave" from 5 min. 20 sec. to 5 min. 26 sec.??? It sounds like: "Forms.... ..... ...... things". Am I right??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3-NQvRmo3I
#324920 by detoxdetox
Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:57 pm
I can't beleive - more than 10 viewers and noone from the UK or the US! Or maybe they are so lazy to spend 5 minutes just for sit, listen and write the text? I do it not just for myself - I wanna put that lyrics on darklyrics.com for all Devin Townsend fans all around the world.
#324921 by swervedriver
Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:33 am
Relax dude, you make it sound a lot easier than it really is. The spoken word part has a lot of additional effects on it which distorts it, and the layers of music around it make it really hard to tell what's being said.

I can't make out anything other than the words you already said you heard. I'm pretty sure it's similarly difficult for native English speakers, so maybe don't assume laziness from anyone. Maybe assume that people just don't know and also can't figure it out, which is why there are no replies.
#324922 by detoxdetox
Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:48 am
You know I wanna create 100% correct lyrics of this song and then put this stuff to darklyrics.com for all DT (or SYL) fans. For example, I'm the author of absolutelly correct lyrics of Strapping Young Lad - City (full album), S.Y.L. (song from "Heavy...", incl. child intro and Devin's outro speah), Devin Townsned's - Physicist, Accelerated Evolution. You can check it out! But for more progress I need to know some words from the song's like Irish maiden (background vocals), Stagnant (outro), Fluke (outro chorus), Liberation (spoken intro). So this is what exactly I wanna know (I put the same posts on the forum):
1. SYL – Velvet Kevorkian. Who knows the words of 46 sec. - the back Gang vocals? It sounds like:
Fuck sleep, fuck all of you
Yes... yes! (for me, for me, for me, for me, for me, for me, for me)
Gang Back vocals - "For me" or not????

2. DT – Liberation. Who knows the SPOKEN intro WORDS (on background) from "Liberation" from 14 sec. to 18 sec.??? I guess it starts from "Man ... .... .... ". Am I right?

3. DT – Stagnant. Who knows the LYRICS "Stagnant" of outro from 4 min. 20 sec. It sounds like:
Oh (Tired of the feeling…)
(…feeling… head now…)
You don't know…

Am I right??? Maybe you can figure out more words than me...

4. D.T. – The fluke. Who knows the LYRICS of chorus after 4 min. 30 sec. It sounds like:
I am freak, self, freak, self
(Ah-ah-ah)
Freak
(Ah-ah-ah)
Self
(Ah-ah-ah)
Freak
(Ah-ah-ah)

Am I right???

5. D.T. – Irish Maiden. Who can understand the background WORDS from 1 min. 00 sec. - 1 min. 30. sec.? It's goes like: " So..............oh why I am..........Flow down.............." Or what???

P.S. Please, help me with it! And then I'll put it to darklyrics.com! I checked out all the web, but I didn't find it.
#324926 by swervedriver
Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:47 am
I am equally uncertain, but here goes:

1. Gang vocals I think might be "Falling, falling" etc

2. "Man turns (?) (...) for he's (...) pleasure of women and men" ..really unsure about the words in between there. Anyone else?

3. Sounds to me like a slower repeat of the chorus lyrics, with a few words omitted. "Tired of feeling every day, I feel it in my head now"
There's also some spoken word stuff over this part, which I can't figure out at all, as well as what I think is studio banter at the very end.

4. That's just the regular chorus: "freak, fluke, freak, fluke". Replace 'self' with 'fluke', that should be it.

5. I'm not even sure those are words?
#324927 by detoxdetox
Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:19 am
AMAZING!!! You are number one!!! Thank you very much!!! And now I have to correct what I have and then put it to darklyrics.com. Yes, English is my second language, but I'm a musician and I wanna have in my collection absolutely right lyrics (with all intro's, outro's, spoken words etc.). And I remember, when many-many years ago I opened "SYL - City"'s booklet and found the real chaos inside of it (Devin's thougths instead of real lyrics...). So, I really wanna thank you for your help!
P.S. But have you ever heard the project of Byron Stroud, Burton C. Bell (from Fear Factory), Jed Simon - it's called "City of fire"? Maybe you heard it? They releazed 2 smashing albums about now.
#324928 by detoxdetox
Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:51 pm
Hello, again! So, as a reward for your help I decided to send you all the DT's pictures from my collection (promo, live, covers, CD'S, wallpapers etc.). Some of them in HD and some are really rare! Maybe you'll find something interesting for you. You can download it from here: http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/q6RTRcbW/file.html
http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/OPCy94jS/file.html
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/QaFfFTZJ/file.html
P.S. If you want, then I can send you all my SYL Pics, and I have really interesting stuff like "Bend it like bender (song multitrack)", Devin Toensend Project - Live at Tuska Open Air Metal Festival (vob). So if you want it, then just let me know and I'll send it to you. All the best!
#324933 by detoxdetox
Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:16 am
BRILLIANT!!! And now I have all the lyrics of that song and soon I'll put it to darklyrics.com for all DT fans! Hey, but maybe you know the BACKGROUND WORD in my favorite song from "Accelerated evolution" album - it's called "Depth charge". So I can't understand the lyrics from 1 min 20 sec. - 1 min. 25 sec. And after that comes the first verse (I know who's behind the door ...). So these word right before the verse 1. Waiting for your reply!
#324942 by detoxdetox
Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:41 am
P.S. And I know, that it Is probably a dialog from the movie “Contact” (1997). But I don't know exactly the words. I didn’t see that movie...