All that I've known is gone, time to be moving on...

#77246 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:14 pm
haha i showed my friend this song the other day and he got scared shitless when the scream came on.

#89819 by JohnnyP
Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:51 am
Devin screaming... I can't picture the shivers I get!
Best screams in the whole world!
If you don't like Devin screaming you aren't a Devin fan...

#90175 by Eyesore
Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:04 pm
One of my favorites songs Devin has ever done! Proof that an acoustic album would be amazing! The song is subtle, dark and beautiful! It's a killer!!

I hate the scream at the end, though! That shit ain't cool when I'm at work! Hahaha.

#95685 by static2
Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:14 am
It's a bonus track on ALL versions.

Personally, I love the song, but I think it would've been better placed on either of the Ass-Sordid Demos compilations. Not that I'm complaining! 8)

#103476 by Cygnus
Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:22 pm
Eyesore wrote:One of my favorites songs Devin has ever done! Proof that an acoustic album would be amazing!

Amen to that. An accoustic album would definately work, or even better, an album with nothing but spacey stuff like Unity or Two Weeks or this song.

Des anyone know what year that song is from? Because it sure as hell isn't from 1998. I mean, Devin sounds so young, that this song had to be like, early 90s, or like, demo-ish. Either that, or sitting on his back shelf somewhere for 10 years. i don't know.

#103682 by Shamnera
Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:36 pm
I want an acoustic album, Like Two Weeks and shit, I had this playing full blast throughout the house, the first time, and when that goddamn scream came on, I nearly shit myself, i was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

#103718 by Blazingmonga
Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:51 am
Cygnus wrote:Des anyone know what year that song is from? Because it sure as hell isn't from 1998. I mean, Devin sounds so young, that this song had to be like, early 90s, or like, demo-ish. Either that, or sitting on his back shelf somewhere for 10 years. i don't know.

Things Beyond Things? As far as I know it was only recorded as the version you hear...which would place it time wise at about 1996-1997 or, at some point between when Devin finished with Vai and when O.M. was released.