All that I've known is gone, time to be moving on...
#76429 by asparagusDuck
Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:07 pm
Is this considered a bonus track or is it on all versions of Ocean Machine? I love this song and I'm curious what the deal with it is. I thought I read somewhere that it wasn't on all versions but so far I havent seen a track listing without it.

#76433 by King Fear
Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:09 am
It's marked as a bonus track on some versions, but yeah, as you pointed out already, I've yet to see a version without it. I guess it's contained on all of them.

#76452 by burning witch
Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:24 am
Absolutely amazing song, but yeah as someone said it's marked as a bonus on some versions and I think not a bonus (just a normal track) on others.

#76726 by Disputatious
Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:20 am
Awesome song, just too bad Dev had to scream at the end of it. Sucks having to skip to the next song every time you listen to it after the song is over.

#76729 by King Fear
Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:54 am
Disputatious wrote:Awesome song, just too bad Dev had to scream at the end of it. Sucks having to skip to the next song every time you listen to it after the song is over.

Ahem, there is no "next song" after TBT.

#76783 by simen_88
Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:04 am
On a computer, there is.

#76799 by djskrimp
Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:34 am
Bahhh! The scream at the end IS the song! It finalizes the song, and puts the ultimate exclamation point on the whole album. YOU crazy kids and your Atari and your Dan Folgelberg....when will you ever appreciate art?

#76810 by asparagusDuck
Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:46 pm
i think the scream is awesome. one time i had ocean machine on while me and my girlfriend were hanging out. we kinda dozed off towards the end of the album and when the scream came up she was like ahh wtf?? made me chuckle.

thats the only time i wish the scream wasnt there, when im falling to sleep and then it wakes me up.

#76857 by Strato
Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:32 pm
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHWWWWOOOOOW!

#77023 by static
Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:39 pm
fucking love that song. its production is different from the rest of OM, though, especially in the drums. Dev also sounds a bit... younger? I dunno. is the song from Noisescapes or anything? it sounds very demo-y in comparison to the rest of the record... makes me wonder.

#77103 by Persuader
Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:10 am
djskrimp wrote:Bahhh! The scream at the end IS the song! It finalizes the song, and puts the ultimate exclamation point on the whole album. YOU crazy kids and your Atari and your Dan Folgelberg....when will you ever appreciate art?

:) :)

It´s a killer ending of a killer ending song of a killer freakin´ piece of art.

( Atari? Bah, Amiga I say!) ;)

#77166 by Erik
Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:24 am
I bought the Japanese version of the cd, the regular one was sold out. it is listed as an bonus track (Japan only?). I'm glad I got it however, it is a great song!

#77218 by Archetype
Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:05 am
I like it because it's just one chord :)
Sure there's a changing bassnote, but the entire song is based on just one chord. Unbelievable...