All that I've known is gone, time to be moving on...
#77968 by TeamJonny
Wed May 18, 2005 1:33 am
Okay so we know that Ocean Machines and the elusive Greetings Again were recorded during the Biomech sessions. I would speculate that Man and Promise were intended to be Ocean Machine songs. My question is this... aside from Greetings Again are there any Ocean Machine songs we haven't heard, whether recorded or demoed?
#237856 by Knotrice
Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 am
Dreadfully sorry, I'm almost four years late. How terrible of me.
I tend to think that "Greetings Again" is to "Greetings" what "Morwar" is to "War". I have no idea about anything else.
#237865 by catharsis
Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:59 am
what the hell is greetings again?
#238067 by Knotrice
Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:08 pm
I don't actually know. I was making an assumption.
#252178 by Wander
Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:24 pm
catharsis wrote:what the hell is greetings again?

From a 1997 Japanese interview, to be found here: http://web.archive.org/web/199910112027 ... burrn.html

B: I remember you had a song called "OCEAN MACHINE" in the demo tape.

D: Yeah, I did. But I didn't put it into the album, so I'm going to put it on an EP. I have already finished recording and mixing it. I used the strings sounds played by several people in it. The song is incredible but a bit long. Besides, it didn't f it in with the rest of the album. So I decided to keep it for EP. I also keep the other half of "GREETINGS." It's entitled "GREETINGS AGAIN." (laughs) It should be put into the next OCEAN MACHINE album.

Apparently, this indeed is one song from the Ocean Machine sessions, that never surfaced. I guess it's possible though that it was re-written, re-recorded and used somewhere on Infinity, for example.