All that I've known is gone, time to be moving on...

#146464 by Chris
Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:58 am
Goat wrote:I have a feeling I somehow remember it was once said that CD and video are not the same versions. Different dates or something, not sure though.

I only have the CD, so I can't comment on that. You're talking about the acoustic performance, right? Hm...

Does the video also feature the (in?)famous belch during Noisy Pink Bubbles?

#146472 by Goat
Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:09 am
YES! :lol: Hilarious! And the "SHUT UP" during Sister! And Raincoat absolutely owns! Wait, I have both audio and video bootlegs, but ... but ... my video is broken ... uuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *sniff* :(

Listening to CD now ... I think the burp on the video is longer and more ... beefy. Or I'm just making this up, I don't know, maybe we should ask Tracy again, that would be clear things up.

#146504 by Lolliklauer
Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:17 pm
Some info can be found on farbeyondmetal.com (for example that the Tokyo show on video is on a different day than the one one on CD, but the acoustic show in Vancouver is the same). Because of that, dubbing the video with CD-tracks would work only for 4 acoustic tracks.

#146562 by ASHORIZZOR
Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:13 am
Goat wrote:I have a feeling I somehow remember it was once said that CD and video are not the same versions. Different dates or something, not sure though.

IIRC, the background sound of the CD and the audience on the VHS does not match! So, I'm with you Goat. Once I tryed to find out if both mediums are the same and if they match in every part but they don't. Still, not sure how big the gap between both recordings is.

#146892 by TeamJonny
Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:19 am
I remember reading a long time ago that Life wasn't played for years because Devin couldn't remember (or couldn't be bothered relearning) the guitar solo.

I guess it would also explain why Bastard to my knowledge has never been played live: he can't remember the tuning for it.

#146922 by Das Schuetzenfest
Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:48 pm
Lolliklauer wrote:Some info can be found on farbeyondmetal.com (for example that the Tokyo show on video is on a different day than the one one on CD, but the acoustic show in Vancouver is the same).

Ha, so I was right, right? :P

#146923 by JayjayAbnormal
Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:53 pm
ASHORIZZOR wrote:

IIRC, the background sound of the CD and the audience on the VHS does not match! So, I'm with you Goat. Once I tryed to find out if both mediums are the same and if they match in every part but they don't. Still, not sure how big the gap between both recordings is.

They are different dates. A audio bootleg of the video was made and very limited bootlegged copies called 'Infinity in the East' were made. It also included the SYL set and a tracklisting with a few spelling mistakes and a error :P (OMFG was played twice because the sample at the beginning wasn't played the first time, and the second time its played its credited as Happy Camper)

More info can be found at FBM

#146953 by ASHORIZZOR
Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:39 pm
Well, FBM rulezorizzor! :D

#146988 by JayjayAbnormal
Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:34 am
'Infinity in the East' was also going to be a official live CD kinda like 'No Sleep 'Till Bedtime" apparently

Official Bootleg was good enough, I thought :)

#157714 by Socialenemy69
Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:12 pm
There used to be a torrent of the DTB show from May 30th 2004 from Vancouver. I was at that show and the OM songs they played were: Regulator, Seventh Wave, Life, and Night!

It was a pretty good show even though their set was shortened a bit.

I need to download winamp again in order to play the .shn files.