All that I've known is gone, time to be moving on...
#254461 by Things After Things
Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 pm
I thought instead of bumping the 5 page thread just to say, this is the perfect 'snow song'. I listened to this at night walking through a really secluded woody field whilst it was snowing and it fit so perfectly... The sky was vastly grey and merged with the stark white snow, with it all coming down around me and the big open space- pretty much for me describes visually how the music makes me feel (chilly too, and this song usually gives me chills). Especially also the fact that for some reason when it snows here (UK) it gets so quiet, peaceful silence (the country pretty much stops still when we get a teeny bit of snow).

I also listened to it as New Years came in. I was on top of a hill being really antisocial around my friends, great view of fireworks in london. I felt very introspective and stuff, and had 10 mins to go to new years- best 10 min song? tDoM. It reached the vocal climax part as it rang in new years, pretty epic moment- unconventional, but not something i'll forget, seeing the skyline erupt in fire along to Devin's magical aooaooaooohhhh :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]ommgK1dPwL0[/youtube] <- is this the song he's talking about at the end?