We tried metal but it didn't work, so let us in on the punk rock dough!

#67402 by Blazingmonga
Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:10 am
I think (although I dont have my version to hand) that this is a case of there being the same 'bonus' track on every version of the album. I am pretty sure that my version lists the last track as a bonus one.

Also, the track listing for the this album is a bit muddled.

#67486 by MullHawk
Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:52 pm
Metal heads are punk rocker is the claimed bonus track, even though it's on all the other versions as far as i'm aware.

#67505 by simen_88
Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:48 pm
MullHawk wrote:Metal heads are punk rocker is the claimed bonus track, even though it's on all the other versions as far as i'm aware.
There are plenty of bonus tracks if you count the three songs stuffed into one track.

#67512 by NeonJesus
Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:33 pm
The only difference between my Japanese copy and my copy from HDR is the artwork. The cover is different and there are more band pics in the booklet (along with all the lyrics in japanese and all those goodies). All of the songs are the same, no differences

#67648 by King Fear
Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:30 am
And what about the small "new version" print (could also be "new edition" or sth, can't remember ATM) on the cover of my HDR edition? Anyone without that marking?

#85838 by Prowler In The Yard
Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:34 pm
gotta Love what devy did with that song...yet the origional Ramones tune was cool too!

#85871 by TeamJonny
Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:10 am
I'd say it would be because it doesn't fit the story of the album, so was put on the end as a bonus track.

#109425 by The Traveller
Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:55 pm
I ahve not heard any of it. Is it amazing?

#112123 by Lord Of Amour Fantastique
Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:55 pm
King Fear wrote:And what about the small "new version" print (could also be "new edition" or sth, can't remember ATM) on the cover of my HDR edition? Anyone without that marking?

This print is because the first pressing was the Japanese release: the Japan edition don't have this marking.

And you can find Tracy's answer to the differences between the 2 releases here:
http://hevydevyforums.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3988

Oh and by the way, I'm searching for a copy of the Japan edition: new and still-sealed (why not? I can dream...) or in mint condition and complete... Does the people who own this version can tell me if it came with a obi?

Laurent

#112326 by Riotstarter
Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:17 pm
Lord Of Amour Fantastique wrote:Oh and by the way, I'm searching for a copy of the Japan edition: new and still-sealed (why not? I can dream...) or in mint condition and complete... Does the people who own this version can tell me if it came with a obi?
Laurent

I have it (complete and mint :D ) and it came with an obi.

#114992 by Lord Of Amour Fantastique
Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:35 pm
Riotstarter wrote:I have it (complete and mint :D ) and it came with an obi.

Thanks for your answer Riotstarter. If one day you want to sell it, you can think of me... :wink: (unless I find it elsewhere before!)