We tried metal but it didn't work, so let us in on the punk rock dough!
#83741 by Eyesore
Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:06 pm
On my Punky Bruster CD toward the end of the CD there are like 3 actual tracks per one CD track! It's fucking annoying! Hehehe. Anyone else have this issue? Has HDR ever fixed that tracking error??

#83752 by psychotic
Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:18 pm
Yeah, I got the same thing, but it seems like the link above does a good job explaining everything.

#83762 by Eyesore
Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:25 pm
psychotic wrote:Yeah, I got the same thing, but it seems like the link above does a good job explaining everything.

Uh...hehehe...that didn't explain anything! :D

#83891 by Blazingmonga
Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:46 am
Eyesore wrote:
psychotic wrote:Yeah, I got the same thing, but it seems like the link above does a good job explaining everything.

Uh...hehehe...that didn't explain anything! :D

No...that didnt explain that at all, heh.

My version is the same as yours, with both the order of the tracklisting and the actual track marks messed up. I cannot check this right now, but I remember that when I ripped this to MP3 I spent ages correcting it all. One track has more than one song on it, definately.

Fear not, for you are not alone!

#97202 by Tracy
Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:34 pm
Did anyone get the Sex Pistols 'Great Rock and Roll Swindle' album? The track listing was all messed up. Inside it said something attributing it to "part of the swindle".

All of the versions are the same. There are only 2, the Japanese one (the only region where it was released) and the HDR one. The music is the same but the artwork was different because the original graphics files were lost.

#121940 by Deth Warmdover
Thu May 18, 2006 11:19 am
just listened to PB COP finally, laugh cried ,hurled... it was great.
Yeah the track thing is cool.Screwing with the tracks is such a ridiculuslly sacred cow usually and its great punk to twist it up. I wish more albums were more liberal/experimental that way. anyone remember Monty Pythons 3 sided record Matching Tie and Hankerchief?