20%
20%
15%
15%
6%
6%

#139296 by Noodles
Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:35 pm
I hate Andy Sneap productions, he makes everything sound exactly the fucking same omfg.

#139309 by the toilet
Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:23 pm
Dev production is the best of anyone.

Andy Sneap used to look like a bad woman. :D

#141473 by Synchestrated Triumph
Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:09 pm
first off the sub drops are for black people. forget that crap. fear factory even did some sub hits on obsolete which was like a black peoples metal album haha

the overall production is very good though. very good sound, mix sounded awesome, and little tiny things devy did on that album just made it sound pleasant.

#141475 by Atari
Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:49 pm
Synchestrated Triumph wrote:first off the sub drops are for black people.

I'm sorry? Did you just ask me to ban your ignorant ass?

#141481 by Goat
Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:20 pm
I would like to see some further explanation of that philosophy. Then we would probably see it was not "asking" but "demanding". :roll:

#141500 by Chris
Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:49 am
"Sub drops are crap. Sub drops are for black people."

Ehm... Are you trying to give us a little ethnic lesson?

#141502 by sj_2150
Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:25 am
Synchestrated Triumph wrote:first off the sub drops are for black people. forget that crap. fear factory even did some sub hits on obsolete which was like a black peoples metal album haha

the overall production is very good though. very good sound, mix sounded awesome, and little tiny things devy did on that album just made it sound pleasant.

eewww... im not gonna touch this with a 30 ft pole that has a muscat attached on the end of it.

#141504 by Biert
Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:27 am
Typical case of opinion. We don't like that here!! :evil:

Kidding. It's OK to have an opinion, it's OK to have an opinion that's different from others.
However... Please support your opinion with proper reasoning, and most importantly, leave your racism home.

Thank you.

#141513 by Goat
Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:25 am
I know who this guy is. He's a type that shoots a gun in the pub and then laughs at people who jump. "Hahaha, look at them all jumping around! Stupid people." :roll:
On the SYL board he goes under the name Devourer.

#141544 by Synchestrated Triumph
Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:43 pm
so you all know me now...wondeful. no fabulous! ::ebaumsworldphotopastedhere::

well I guess I shouldn't have said that so ignorantly but basically it's from a different genre of music which would be hip hop. I don't really think that crossing genre's like that works too well. unless it was a sub drop that sounded like some type of explosion. but just doing it inside a song, that in my ears doesn't need it, makes for a terrible sound effect for the type of music being played. devy produced alien wonderfully...best one to date with s.y.l. but there are certain things I didn't think were that great. info dump could have been better...more industrial and not so noise...something or other. I forget what genre it would be called if there is a genre for that music.

love you atari. *muah* haha

#141555 by Goat
Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:41 am
Since when are sub drops reserved only for hip hop? To the extent that when someone uses them outside hip hop it is already considered a mixing of two genres? On proper equipment those drops on Alien sound fucking evil and certainly not like some hip hop element being introduced into the genre of extreme metal.

#141571 by Josiah Tobin
Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:31 am
I agree, personally. Shitstorm wouldn't be the same without that huge bass bomb near the beginning. (I'm sorry, 'bass bomb' is just such a cool term! :()

#141608 by Deathcom7000
Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:27 pm
Gonna have to go with Infinity on this one, with Terria at a close second.

#141609 by Synchestrated Triumph
Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:34 pm
not saying they are reserved only for hip hop but the way the sub drops sounded was a little too close to one of those hip hop sounds for me.

#141650 by the toilet
Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:01 pm
Synchestrated Triumph wrote:not saying they are reserved only for hip hop but the way the sub drops sounded was a little too close to one of those hip hop sounds for me.

Just give up. Say "i'm sorry, i'm a big prat please kick me in the knees" or be forever banished from these sacred lands.