Archived - Discussion about records and bands produced by Devin

#104316 by Pisshead
Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:22 am
Hell yes..even if i'm not much of a fan of GWAR, I can laugh at some of the skater kids in my school who say they are but don't know why the album sounds so damn good..

might buy it too for the DEV touch
#108906 by Niles Xalon
Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:20 am
Im A Strapping Young Lad wrote:Devin Townsend (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD) is set to produce the next GWAR CD, the band's followup to their DRT Entertainment debut "WarParty", which hit stores earlier this year. Song titles, tracklisting, and a final release date, however, is still to be announced for the disc - but an early 2006 shelf debut seems likely. GWAR have been churning out albums since 1988, and recently ended a stint on the inaugral Summer tour, the SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND.

I can't to heard what comes out with unholy Awesomeness Devin & GWAR.

#110591 by SquimHog
Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:44 am
lol this has gotta be good! :lol:

#114309 by earworm
Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:54 am
ALieN wrote:That Reflux guitarist sounded like he should have been playing alongside John Petrucci in Dream Theater.. that guy had some talent.

Yeah he's good, i like the drummer as well, they sound like great musicians. I just can't get into the singer very much, hopefully devin will make them sound great.

#114331 by Biert
Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:28 am
earworm wrote:
ALieN wrote:That Reflux guitarist sounded like he should have been playing alongside John Petrucci in Dream Theater.. that guy had some talent.

Yeah he's good, i like the drummer as well, they sound like great musicians. I just can't get into the singer very much

Sounds like Dream Theater to me. Musically brilliant guitarist and drummer, and a whale for a singer :P

#116601 by Zombielord1985
Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:29 am
god i cant wait for this news to be offical...cant wait! GWAR rules! Devin Rules! put em together..complete annihilation of the human kind!

#117057 by Biert
Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:57 am
Check this out.

Recording starting in April? Devin has no life, he's always in one studio or another...
Everything else in that article sounds good tho!

"It is without a doubt going to be the heaviest album in GWAR's discography. To ensure this every album will come with a large brick, that fans are encouraged to throw at someone."

"GWAR is coming, down your throat, up your butt, and all over Satan's tits (all seven of them)."

:lol:

#117071 by Zombielord1985
Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:39 am
Biert wrote:Check this out.

Recording starting in April? Devin has no life, he's always in one studio or another...
Everything else in that article sounds good tho!

"It is without a doubt going to be the heaviest album in GWAR's discography. To ensure this every album will come with a large brick, that fans are encouraged to throw at someone."

"GWAR is coming, down your throat, up your butt, and all over Satan's tits (all seven of them)."

:lol:

cant fucking wait to GO TO HELL! with gwar and dev! FUCK YEAH best news all day!

#127392 by ramionparas
Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:08 pm
Oh my god this album rocks!!..also, devin is in one of the songs..

#127457 by Biert
Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:45 am
I've seen a promo if Gwar - Beyond Hell, but I thought the album was going to be named "Go To Hell"?

#127468 by Biert
Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:52 am
I see, thanks for clearing it up! :)

#127497 by sj_2150
Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:21 am
this album is great! AND! theres gonna be a DVD of the making of it with dev in it!