Archived - Discussion about records and bands produced by Devin

#115837 by Das Schuetzenfest
Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:34 am
Damn, you beat me to it, you Blabbermout.net junkie you! :wink:

Devin is really a busy guy, what an unbelievable work ethic...

#115838 by niklang
Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 am
Das Schuetzenfest wrote:Damn, you beat me to it, you Blabbermout.net junkie you! :wink:

Ha ha, i have it as an RSS feed and if its a slow day at work then I am constantly hitting Update Feeds.
I admit i did hurry to post it :D

#115869 by Biert
Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:03 am
niklang wrote:
Das Schuetzenfest wrote:Damn, you beat me to it, you Blabbermout.net junkie you! :wink:

Ha ha, i have it as an RSS feed and if its a slow day at work then I am constantly hitting Update Feeds.
I admit i did hurry to post it :D

I have the RSS feed as well, but it only holds 10 or 15 entries, which can be filled like within an hour. I miss a lot of news at night :(

#115873 by funny_little_guy
Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:08 am
Haha werd, Dev should produce everything. Natural Born Chaos is such an amazing album, this can only be a good thing.

#116083 by BrunoN
Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:45 am
Nice. Adding their new, supercool drummer - Dirk from Scarve, I think we can expect something interesting of it.

Though it sucks that Peter Wichers left.

#116142 by cmbezln
Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:15 pm
god i hate soilwork

has anyone seen their video where its just the singer standing in front of a bunch of burning cars?

it looks likea backstreet boys video...reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally gay

#116277 by Persuader
Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:46 am
Cool news, although I'm not sure why they'd need Dev again?

#124698 by Der Meister
Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:37 pm
Super cool! Soilwork is awesome! And with Devin involved: the new album is gonna be awelicious!

#144313 by Variant
Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:18 pm
I like Soilwork... they are what they are: Thick, catchy (but introspective), metal. Great songwriters, no question. Actually, I just picked up Disarmona Mundi's latest (which Strid from Soilwork appears on) 'Mind Tricks' and it's pretty F'ing awesome. It's one of the most dense mixes I've heard in a while, and it's a great example of how nice it is NOT overmix the friggen' vocals... lol!
It doesn't add much new to the melodeath genre, but there are some GREAT songs on there, and more harsh vocals (think At The Gates) on there then your late Soilwork stuff.

#145050 by fullgore
Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:01 pm
I'm looking forward to this. It's mostly been downhill since The Chainheart Machine but NBC was fucking brilliant.

#145079 by Deathcom7000
Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:15 pm
I hope they let Dev do guest vocal again! :D

Speed: Meanwhile time takes a turn!
Dev: I'm feeling damned when you make it burn!!!!!!