Archived - Discussion about records and bands produced by Devin
#192328 by mEh!
Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:44 pm
Hello there.

I just wondered if there is LP:s (vinyls) with DTB (or SYL).. Everybody knows the "feel" in the music is alot better on old records :wink:
On the Hevydevy website there is "infinity EP:s" and "infinity LP:s" but i don't really know if its vinyls .. Can somebody please confirm? Or tell me where to find vinyls if it exists. Thanks! :D
I would kill to get one.. seriously.

sorry if you find this to be a stupid topic. :sad:

cheers!
Last edited by mEh! on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#192352 by soundsofentropy
Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:45 pm
I'm sure the audiophiles will storm this thread soon enough, but I don't believe Devin's released any vinyls. The LP bit just refers to the fact that it's a "long play" (full album) as opposed to an "extended play." It's not in any format other than digital, as I'm aware, and the term is likely just used to differentiate between Infinity and the set of "Christeen" and 4 demos.

Hope this helped.
#194783 by Antiyou
Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:12 am
Josiah Tobin wrote:There was a limited green vinyl of Alien back when it first came out, but I think that was pretty limited in numbers. I'm not sure about any other releases...

~Josiah

I think mine is blue. There were 2 different colours in the pressing. I believe the company was called Deepsend Records. It sounded pretty shitty if I remember correctly. Haven't listened to it on my new speakers but it was pretty muddy. It's also a double 10" not a 12".