The early years discussion: IR8, Wildhearts, Steve Vai, Noisescapes, etc

#129596 by JayjayAbnormal
Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:07 am
Whenever I find my damn DVD-R full of Devy bootleg stuff, I'll upload clips of the AHTNF part of the concert, and perhaps some other songs to farbeyondmetal.com

#132484 by Mrpeumo
Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:51 am
WOW, seems theres a lot more bootlegs of Dev with Vai, if some one can just send me alink or something I just love that album!! I only have a video that last 1 min and some seconds in poor poor quality if someone could send me that video bootleg of 960mb, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I just found this on the net a great set list!!
STEVE VAI LIVE 1993- this is a great 2cd concert from the 1993 in Italy. (audience recording(A-))- This is from the "Sex and Religion Tour". It's really good quality and the best part of this is hearing "Touching Tongues" live! setlist- 1) Earth Dwellers/Here and Now 2) Greasy kids Stuff 3) SEx and Religion 4) The Animal 5) Touching Tongues 6) Dirty Black Hole 7) Percussion/State of Grace 8)Survive 9)Echoes of Stevie 10) Still my Bleeding Heart (disc 2) 1) I would Love To 2) In My Dreams WIth You 3) Junkie 4) Down Deep in the Pain 5) Pig 6) For the Love of God 7) Liberty 8) The Attitude Song 9) Sisters 10) Answers

:shock:

#132508 by JayjayAbnormal
Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:00 am
Do you have that Italy bootleg? I'd be more than happy to exchange it with the complete new york bootleg

#132749 by JayjayAbnormal
Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:36 pm
21st Century Jesus wrote:thats what youtube makes out of a DVD quality MPEG2 video... it hurts eyes...

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I seen videos on YouTube more clearer than that, and they probably werent MPEG-2 DVD quality

Re:

#217252 by mikke
Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:20 am
21st Century Jesus wrote:http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?returnto=%2Fmytorrents.php&id=17780
"Steve Vai Live in New York 1993 (feat Dev)" remastered bootleg

could you reupload that?
#217267 by Naz
Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:46 am
Why not do the simple thing? If someone#s got the whole file, just torrent it and post link or split it w/ windows movie maker into acceptable parts and stick it on mediafire/megaupload/zshare/rapidspread or what have you, and post links? It doesn'mt seem to be in production anymore, so I doubt we're reducing financial gains by doing so, and eMule was full of trojeans when I uninstalled the wretched thing a year or so ago...