The early years discussion: IR8, Wildhearts, Steve Vai, Noisescapes, etc
#172671 by Marijn
Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:44 am
If you look at the official website of Devin Townsend, you will notice that the song Roadkill appears on both Ass-Sordid Demos I and Ass-Sordid Demos II. But on Ass-Sordid Demos I it's spelled Road Kill and on Ass-Sordid Demos II it's spelled Roadkill :shock:. I'm just thinking: Is there a meaning behind it or is it just a tiny mistake made by the man who nearly never makes mistakes :D?
#172673 by Biert
Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:51 am
They're exactly the same song so you're just... "mierenneuken" is the word in Dutch ;)
#172795 by Marijn
Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:08 am
Yes, but I don't expect them to be on a Devin Townsend production... Mistakes as these are so easy to avoid!

So, what should I name it in iTunes, Roadkill or Road Kill??? :D Or just leave the mistake be?
#172807 by Deth Warmdover
Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:02 am
A S D I II arn't albums anywho. Just sweet chewy chum for fans. Sometimes artists change the ever so slightest thing then it's a new version or even a new song. Certainly on Ass I II we can hear several songs that just keep growing and growing from Grey Skies days all the way up to now in one or two cases.
#172970 by Liampie
Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:00 am
Marijn wrote:So, what should I name it in iTunes, Roadkill or Road Kill??? :D Or just leave the mistake be?

The official word is Roadkill, without the " ". ;)