Archived
#82676 by Eyesore
Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:13 pm
Come on, Cryptic Coroner goes punk with Punky Bruster, then Punky Bruster goes rapcore: FUNKY BRUSTER!!!

It would be amazing!!

#82681 by Tracy
Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:00 pm
It was discussed but Devin has to follow the inspiration. It can't be forced. There was also discussion of a CUNTRY BRUSTER. They may happen but only when there is nothing else happening, which is rare.

#82716 by Eyesore
Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:25 am
Tracy wrote:It was discussed but Devin has to follow the inspiration. It can't be forced. There was also discussion of a CUNTRY BRUSTER. They may happen but only when there is nothing else happening, which is rare.

Yes! Cuntry Bruster! Hahaha...that would be funny, too!! It only took them 5 days to write Cooked On Phonics, right?

#82727 by Tracy
Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:58 pm
God, write and record it! It was sort of improvised in the studio. It would take a certain degree of boredom or desperation (Devin really needed cash at the time) to get another one like that.

#82739 by Eyesore
Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:07 pm
Tracy wrote:God, write and record it! It was sort of improvised in the studio. It would take a certain degree of boredom or desperation (Devin really needed cash at the time) to get another one like that.

Wow! Not trying to sound like a fanboy, but 5 days to write and record it? That's ridiculous!! That CD is better than a million other punks CDs out there!! Amazing!

#82751 by Hellhammer
Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:36 pm
Haha, I kept saying to myself when I first heard it "How does a metal guy write better punk than so many punks out there"

Summary: Love Punky Bruster and a sequel would be damn awesome. Here's hoping. :D

#83205 by Socialenemy69
Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:28 am
Tracy wrote:God, write and record it! It was sort of improvised in the studio. It would take a certain degree of boredom or desperation (Devin really needed cash at the time) to get another one like that.

you should send devin to Rooster's on a Saturday night, $3 Coronas, Im sure he will be bored and desparate enough to write Cuntry Bruster.

#83231 by Eyesore
Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:32 am
Cuntry Rooster?

#83286 by WickedBuddhi
Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:51 am
Cuntry Bruster would be freaking awesome. I work for a country radio station here in Indiana. The crap that i hear on that radio station is just awful. I dont mind country music as much as i use to but today's country isnt even country music. It's just pop music with twangy vocals and a dulcimer in the background.

Wow! Not trying to sound like a fanboy, but 5 days to write and record it? That's ridiculous!! That CD is better than a million other punks CDs out there!! Amazing!

That is amazing. I recommend that album to everyone i know thats into punk.

#83302 by funny_little_guy
Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:17 am
Haha I'd love just another Punky Bruster that album is so good it really is better than any real punk out there. Devin should be mighty proud of himself.