Archived

#142325 by Eloh
Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:47 pm
All hail the new flesh!
He was kewl

#143578 by day old male
Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:44 pm
Hi Tracy,

I was just wondering if there were any cool new pics of the bub that you were willing to share with us? I'm sure he's grown a lot since the last round of pics and I'm sure there's some really cool ones of him with dad too :)

#143633 by Tracy
Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:02 pm
day old male wrote:Hi Tracy,

I was just wondering if there were any cool new pics of the bub that you were willing to share with us? I'm sure he's grown a lot since the last round of pics and I'm sure there's some really cool ones of him with dad too :)

We have tons but I'm still undecided how much I want him to be 'public'. I might post a couple more but will have to think on it first.

#143641 by black_tooth_grin
Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:48 pm
Holy poop, I just realized this thread was here. :oops:

Awesome shots Tracy, he's looking very healthy. What a cute lil kid. :D

Cheers for sharing the pics with us.

#143656 by day old male
Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:25 pm
Hi Tracy,

Thanks for replying. I had a feeling that might have been a consideration of yours - how much Reyner should be in the public eye. You have to do what YOU feel is right on this one. Just know that there is an entire 'extended family' here on these boards who are devoted to you guys and thrilled about the baby. Hope you guys are having fun :)

James.

#143690 by Tracy
Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:59 am
day old male wrote:Hi Tracy,

Thanks for replying. I had a feeling that might have been a consideration of yours - how much Reyner should be in the public eye. You have to do what YOU feel is right on this one. Just know that there is an entire 'extended family' here on these boards who are devoted to you guys and thrilled about the baby. Hope you guys are having fun :)

James.

Yes, this I know :D . But I am also aware that there is a vast anonymous creep factor out there that's terrifying.

#143737 by day old male
Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:25 pm
Yes, this I know . But I am also aware that there is a vast anonymous creep factor out there that's terrifying.

*Shudders. Yeah, you're absolutely right. And it is terrifying. Honestly, what kind of world are we living in? Whatever it is, it ain't too good.
#144022 by kent
Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:07 am
Congrats on the little guy. Even when he was just a newborn he still had more hair on top than dad. :wink: You should let his hair grow long and then cut the top off to give him a skullet just like dad. That would make for an awesome pic. lol

#144051 by Das Schuetzenfest
Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:03 pm
Tracy wrote:Yes, this I know :D . But I am also aware that there is a vast anonymous creep factor out there that's terrifying.

Absolutely, and there are things in life that are irreversible, things one might regret later on. I'd be perfectly happy with sticking to discussing the artistic and professional side of the Townsends, not the ongoing family life. Keep your freedom I say.

#153638 by Retribution
Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:39 pm
Man, my girlfriend's sister was here for a couple of days with her baby and one thing is sure : it's tons of work with those little guys/girls around ;)

#153647 by Persuader
Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:40 pm
I'm in the exakt same situation (girlfriends sisters baby), it's like he has an itch to touch exactly everything. You have to babysafe everything from floor and one meter up. :)

#153653 by Anti-Product
Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:37 pm
My sister had a kid nearly 3 years ago and I quit my job and moved back here (to Monterey, California) to take care of her kid because she couldn't afford child care. I did that for almost a year with no pay and I'd do it again in a heartbeat because my niece and I now share a bond that most aunties and nieces don't. When I'm around her, my sister ceases to exist :lol:

Anyway, back to topic...
He is adorable!! Congrats Tracy and Devin!!!

#153735 by Retribution
Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:25 am
Persuader wrote:I'm in the exakt same situation (girlfriends sisters baby), it's like he has an itch to touch exactly everything. You have to babysafe everything from floor and one meter up. :)

Hehe, coincidence. And indeed, lots of things in the house suddenly got dangerous.

@Anti-Product : How does your sister react when she "ceases to exist"? :P

#153826 by Omninin the Ultra Quester
Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:50 pm
Braw Bairn. a wee cracker eh?
i'm sure he will be a strong Spartan one day. quick witted and savvy in forms of Madness and Blashemy.
I wish all the best to the townsends! :D