Archived
#159014 by FeRG
Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:39 am
hello, I was just wondering whether I am able to use paypal to purchase cds for the hevydevy website? I used paypal a few months ago to buy ass sordid demos ii and ziltoid,(thanks for the signed ziltoid cd btw...) but when I try to order the christeen ep it only allows credit cards, am I doing something wrong??

thanks in advance,

/brad

#159021 by Biert
Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:27 am
You're right, it used to be possible. In the "Shopping Cart" window there's still a little PayPal logo at the bottom but in the "Checkout" screen it's gone, and no option for PayPal.

My guess is that it's still possible to order using PayPal, but you'd have to email Tracy about it this time. Not sure though, maybe the big Chief of HevyDevy Records can shed some light on this.

#159063 by Coma Divine
Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:06 pm

The recipient's details are hevydevy@shaw.ca

Indicate that it is for "Goods", add the amount in US$, and type a message in the box telling them which CD(s) you are ordering. Make sure your postal address is included...and you're set! :D

#160068 by Spaceman Spiff
Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:04 pm
Oooooh, can I also request a tin of Tim Horton's coffee? :P We don't get that in California - I haven't tasted it since I left the Great White North :cry:

#160077 by FUBAR
Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:12 am
Spaceman Spiff wrote:Oooooh, can I also request a tin of Tim Horton's coffee? :P We don't get that in California - I haven't tasted it since I left the Great White North :cry:

lol I'd say thats pushing it a bit! :P

#160090 by Spaceman Spiff
Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:28 am
Haha, yeah I guess. :P