Archived
#174328 by Deth Warmdover
Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:33 pm
Just a quick note to say, hope everything is cool your way and we miss you :)
#176044 by hairbearbunch
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:20 pm
Yeah I 2nd that. Today on the radio (The great 3RRR of Melbourne) there was some talk of how in the first 3 years of our life we learn more than we do for the rest of our lives. (Dev) Honouring your fatherhood role -(I) respect-
Still, Also 2nd the fact we miss you, knowing there's more to come is a bliss. Love ta ya's all 'n all that :thanks:
#176069 by kettle
Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:43 pm
what exactly is there to miss?

I can understand the dullness of not having new devy/strapping material or a tour to a town near you, even the emptiness of the gap between newsletters.

But I've never met Dev's family and as hard as I can imagine, I never will.

I deliberately try to avoid meeting heroes, so why exactly is this thread allowed to use the royal we?

...apart from that I hope everything is great at home but please show me the music before you feel it necessary to explain your private life.

thanks

I feel the world has rebalanced

Zimmers Hole in the UK with Soilwork soon btw
#176070 by Biert
Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:35 pm
kettle wrote:Zimmers Hole in the UK with Soilwork soon btw

Sorry mate
#176098 by hairbearbunch
Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:58 pm
Hey man, don't come down all heavy like. The fact 2 of us have posted here makes it a "we".
I've corresponded with Devy (receiving letters), and was looking forward to seeing all the new material live, but the tour was cancelled, so yeah I missed him then, and still do, cause S.Y.L./DEVY GIGS FUCKING KICK ARSE.
By the style of your writing your more drunk than I am right now, so I won't hold it against ya :drink: