Archived
#176962 by kekle3
Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:06 am
One day I wondered how Devin's Wife looked (maybe she had a skull-hair-style too? hehe), and I couldnt find any pics of you?

So.. How do you look :o

Cheers and out...

´Ps. Hope you guys like your new house ;)
#177160 by Marijn
Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:34 pm
You can search for some of her posts and you'll see she has a picture of her with Devin as avatar! :wink:
#180444 by Death'o'Musak
Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:05 pm
Using her spine,and neck muscle's and eye's.. how else?!

:mrgreen:
#180770 by Eyesore
Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:57 am
This board has gotten creepy-obsessive over the past few years. :shock:
#180774 by Persuader
Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 am
Noticed that Tracy doesn't post here anymore?
Most people can behave here but I can understand Devy family getting more private.
#180775 by Eyesore
Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:46 am
Seriously. Ages ago (I think we're talking like ten years at least), Devin and Tracy both used to e-mail along with a handful of fans on their Yahoo! e-mail list. It was cool, a good time, no weirdness. But now—shit just makes me uncomfortable. But hey. Devin posts on the forum more than ever, so maybe he's cool with it.
#180997 by Amber
Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:13 am
Eyesore - I understand your point of view, but you really have to put it into context. You are talking about something that happened 10 years ago. Since then, there has been albums, interviews, etc, that would increase his fanbase. It's jut bound to happen that you get "good" fans, and "bad" ones. It just happens. Theres nout all really you can do about it, unless you want to keep the fan base to a certain select few members you know?.

I'm sure if Dev and Trace get that uncomfortable with people asking questions, then they can ask people to stop, ignore them, or ban the members if they persist.

It's just common sense that donates that a larger amount of people you get, you're bound to pick up some freaks on the way you know? ;) :P
#181012 by Eyesore
Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:36 pm
Hey Amber.

I know there's nothing that can be done about it. It's probably stranger to me because I've been a fan since interest in Devin's personal life wasn't such a big deal. It was his music that mattered most. I mean, this forum has nearly 5,000 members! That's insane. Haha. Great for Devin and Tracy, no doubt, and I don't wish it were any different. In fact, I wish there were 50,000 members. I just also wish some fans would understand that no matter how friendly a band member is, there is always a line you don't cross.

Oh well. It's all good, though.
#181017 by Amber
Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:11 pm
Haha, okay. It's good to see you do have your perspective in order. I've met too many people that go to either extreme on this kinda thing before you know? (either being far to interested, or trying to push people away)

But don't worry, I'm sure if anyone gets out of line too much their asses would be kicked 8)

I think partly though it's because of the current age of 'celebs.' There is so much talk and such, of the latest scandal in Hollywood, and all that crap, that it's slowly rubbing off on people. I can easily see Kerrang! developing that way, but only the only difference is it will be 'alternative.' :?

With any luck, sense will prevail. Eventually, at least. :P
#181475 by kekle3
Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:52 am
Uf.. You guys make me feel like a sicko :S

It was just that you read he had a wife, and I wondered how she would look..

...Im not a stalker :oops:
#181478 by Amber
Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:26 am
Haha - it wasn't my intention. I've seen much weirder things :P

I just meant as a general rule, when a fan base grows, you can get some really weird people...

Like me for example ;)
#192675 by Billy Rhomboid
Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:09 am
that's that settled then. Now we can get back to the serious stuff like what type of plectrum Dev uses and how we have just got to have exactly the same one and then our own music will be awesome as well.

(NB - please not i am not interested in a similar plectrum. It has got to be exactly the same one. Anyone know if Dev has any plans for a signature pick? That would just rule so much i would sell both of my livers to have one, etc etc cont. P94)