Archived
#190205 by SouvlakiSlowdive
Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:42 am
I looked through this forum extensively in case there was already a topic about this because I didn't want to make a new thread...but I couldn't find anything, so I'll ask you now..

I've read somewhere in this forum that when they bought stuff from HDR they received a little note from you with a smiley face on it.

Is this true, and do you still do this? Because I seriously would just buy one of everything if so. Seriously. :D
#190278 by Biert
Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 pm
I got one with my first order years ago, but I don't remember it with my last order, which was Ziltoid (times three).
#190313 by Persuader
Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:40 am
Yup, I've got one every time, even after my laaate e-bay payment through my disfunctional paypal. Makes you smile, love it.
#190555 by SouvlakiSlowdive
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:04 am
Awesome. Well I'm definitely gonna buy something then. I mean, I would buy stuff anyway, but the smiley face is a bonus just too hard to resist. :D
#191040 by swervedriver
Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:16 am
I got one a few years ago when I bought an album (don't recall which one) and a DTB shirt. At the time I didn't really have a clue who wrote "Thanks Pim! =)" on my order, but after a bit of research I soon found out that Dev did not have the girl-ish handwriting I shortly suspected him to have. :) In any case, it was a very nice surprise; I've kept the letter which has the infamous smiley face on it.
#195194 by Yanko
Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:46 am
my girlfriend keeps telling me to ask for a smily face on my Ki order too :lol:
i got one on my synchestra

i think that's the exact kind of stuff that makes everyone want to order directly from devin, since they care so much about the guys who buy their stuff, we're totally compelled to pay for it. It's a really cool two-way thing i don't think i've ever seen before.
#196672 by doctorcain
Sun May 03, 2009 10:51 pm
Oh, oh, oh! :D

/me hopes for many happy smileys with the motherload order i just put though hehe.

What a nice touch.
#196704 by SouvlakiSlowdive
Mon May 04, 2009 8:13 am
Yanko wrote:i think that's the exact kind of stuff that makes everyone want to order directly from devin, since they care so much about the guys who buy their stuff, we're totally compelled to pay for it. It's a really cool two-way thing i don't think i've ever seen before.

I agree. It's incentive to buy from HevyDevy, but at the same time, we would buy from him regardless of the chance of getting something like that anyway, because of how we feel about his music and their business. And it is really cool; I haven't heard of it anywhere else either. Just another aspect of The Dev that you just don't see anywhere but here. :)
#200147 by Bird
Sun May 31, 2009 3:28 am
I just got one as well, in my Terria/Official Bootleg order... is it Tracy who does them, or?
#202199 by black_tooth_grin
Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:35 pm
I ordered a copy of Ki and Devlab about a week and half ago and I still haven't got confirmation of my order yet. I did get an e-mail from CCNow telling me my order went through, but haven't heard anything since.

Is there anyway I can check on my order?

Thanks Tracy,