Archived
#205273 by Leechmaster
Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:12 am
My guess would be mainly taking care of her son and pulling her weight dealing with HDR's orders and stuff. If this forum being here irritates you so much why don't you just ignore it. Why don't you start complaining about The Devin Townsend Band Journal, Fan Questions to the DTB, The Devin Townsend Band Tour Dates or Voices in the Fan subforums? They're all just as inactive. As Biert said this is full of information people might want to read, particularly people who weren't around when Tracy used to post regularly. And if Tracy ever does come back to post then we'll be glad to have this subforum. So quit your bitching. :roll:
#205307 by swervedriver
Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:31 pm
^ You say that like there's a connection... :P
#205337 by Biert
Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:08 pm
I don't see the point of this thread, and I tend to agree with Leechy's words.

Tracy has not posted anything for years, and I doubt she will come back because Alucard asked. Rudely, I might add.
#205432 by djskrimp
Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:41 am
I read it as a joke borne from a previous mentioning of Tracy not being around these days.

I could be wrong.
#205495 by islandsinthesky
Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:52 am
djskrimp wrote:I read it as a joke borne from a previous mentioning of Tracy not being around these days.

I could be wrong.

You're not wrong.

Maybe Tracy left because of all the belligerence on the board.
#205504 by Abydost
Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:28 am
islandsinthesky wrote:
djskrimp wrote:I read it as a joke borne from a previous mentioning of Tracy not being around these days.

I could be wrong.

You're not wrong.

Maybe Tracy left because of all the belligerence on the board.

Yes, we must stop clapping.
#205526 by BlueRaja
Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 am

I could be wrong.

Same here.

Locked.