You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#107516 by Atari
Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:31 am
Dubber wrote:
And how did you acquire that album?

He downloaded the leak. As for me......my copy arrived little over half an hour ago :D

So.....those that preordered around the 12 or 13th....stalk the mailman. It'll be with you soon.

#107656 by KevDog
Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:53 pm
I ordered mine on Monday, got it today! I love Canada, HDR is fast here! Its amazing! It was a Long, Long Wait...and WELL WORTH It!!!
I didn't download, and am very pleased to have the lyrics and stuff for the first listen through.
Enjoy all you pre-orderer's!
#107671 by yessurf
Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:09 pm
I preordered my SE yesterday (tuesday the 24th...) and i'm just hoping it gets here before the official release date (the 31st)... any chance it might get here a day or two early!?! Damnnnn that would be sweet... I have not heard the CD yet!!!

Edit: I live in New York!

#107673 by Snowmaker
Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:14 pm
Atari wrote:
Dubber wrote:
And how did you acquire that album?

He downloaded the leak. .

Actually, my friend did (and I just got it from him). :quiet:

My limited Digi-book copy should arrive tomorrow though. :string:

#107692 by EternalMetal
Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:19 pm
Biert wrote:
EternalMetal wrote:
Biert wrote:I have reserved a copy at the local music store.

Thats a good idea. I should run down to the store and reserve my copy, in case they didnt even order it or they dont have it coming. But they recieved Alien. But they dont have a single DTB cd, so I hope they get it. Maybe ill run down there just to check.

You should go check on that. SYL is signed to Century Media, Synchestra is a Hevy Devy Records release (Inside Out for Europe) so the store getting Alien has nothing to do with them getting Synchestra. If they don't have any other DTB record, they probably won't.

Yea, those bastards didnt haver it in their system. So I just got done ordering the one off of the HevyDevy site. How come I didnt have to do paypal? Why is everyone doing paypal, is mine getting shipped?

#107772 by Snowmaker
Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:04 am
Damn! It didn't show up today. :sad:

#107837 by Edkaye
Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:13 pm
KevDog wrote:I ordered mine on Monday, got it today! I love Canada, HDR is fast here! Its amazing! It was a Long, Long Wait...and WELL WORTH It!!!
I didn't download, and am very pleased to have the lyrics and stuff for the first listen through.
Enjoy all you pre-orderer's!

I got mine on the 25th too, living in B.C. sure helps those postage times. Well, if you live in a city anyway.

#107848 by EternalMetal
Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:42 pm
So they are already shipping? I hope they ship mine out tomorrow so that I can have it by monday when I start school for the semester :)

#107849 by Edkaye
Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:52 pm
Yup, mine shipped Monday, and I got it yesterday.

#107861 by psychotic
Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:13 am
I'm starting my anticipation this coming day (Friday). I really hope it comes soon, because I don't know how much longer I can take the anticipation.

#107874 by Atari
Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:32 am
EternalMetal wrote:So they are already shipping?

for mine to have arrived on the 24th, it must've shipped around the 17th.

#107933 by Snowmaker
Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:16 am
MINE IS HERE!! :happy:

#107972 by robspencer
Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:41 pm
Got mine in the mail yesterday!!!! Didn't have time last night to check out much of the DVD though. As soon as I get home from work today you can bet I'll be watching the DVD in it's entirety.

So are all the Devin Townsend videos on there or not? I didn't see them listed anywhere in the menu. Perhaps an easter egg? I've read a couple of posts on here that people are indeed finding hidden content on the DVD.

#107978 by KevDog
Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:22 pm
Unfortunately, they aren't. Although Ive only found one of the Easter Eggs. So maybe...
But as far as I know, its just the video for Storm.
But it doesn't really matter, the live performance is Sweet!
Enjoy

#107981 by Marshall Bravestar
Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:39 pm
Of course!

You'd be as mad as a mad hatter reading M.A.D. upside down in the dark not to have done by now!

Just the special edition for me. I like Devin lots but I ain't got the cash to buy an album twice over!

No disrespect intended, but what's the point in buying both versions? The Special Edition's where it's at. Surely the regular version is just the same album but with less extras? Leave it for the noobies and Johnny-come-latelys I say!