You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#84623 by gurp13
Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:06 pm
Don't know if everyone has noticed but RVP has posted an update in the band journal section of the forums. Very nice post that has some info about the recording of the drums for the new album. Thanks Ryan!

One thing that Ryan let slip is that there have been two new songs added to the album. Dude, Dev just keeps adding more and more! First, we get Synchestra along with the DTB video. Then, we get the Hummer (no obvious jokes, please). And, now, two more songs to what already appeared to be an epic album!

Interestingly, Ryan wrote: "Devin added a couple more songs to the album, one is a surprise that some of you may have heard of......I'll let The Dev say what song that is....... "

So, what is this mystery song that some of us may have heard of? The guys are all so stoked about this album! It reminds me of, well, listening to the build up toward Alien. Yessss!!!

#84625 by Atari
Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:11 pm
more news! feed me!

#84629 by EphelDuath666
Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:17 pm
yeah, thanks Ryan! Man, that sounds so shit hot and promissing...I could eat my own socks right now out of excitement! Thanks for the update bro! :)

#84632 by Guest
Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:26 pm
Pussycat

#84633 by Guitarzan
Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:27 pm
Isn't the song he's referring to Notes from Africa?

#84635 by gurp13
Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:51 pm
Guitarzan wrote:Isn't the song he's referring to Notes from Africa?

I guess it could be. But, that was previously mentioned. Why would Ryan be coy about something that's been written about previously?

#84637 by Blazingmonga
Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:52 pm
Whatever it is, I think we are going to get a really good deal with this album. Not only will it be 72 minutes of rocking music, but there will also be the DVD!

And I am not sure what song Ryan is talking about...

Can you give us any clues Ryan?

#84653 by chrisslight
Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:05 pm
Brillaint news :) Cant wait for this album! Glad to hear the ankle has held out :).

#84659 by Amaran
Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:41 pm
great news! I hope they filmed a part of the drumrecordings, like they did with Alien and stuff :D

#84675 by Noodles
Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:34 pm
i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait

#84687 by CardDinour
Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:00 pm
that update was so good!!!! hearing this kind of news makes it all worth it :)

#84688 by JuZ
Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:11 pm
I agree with Greg... It sounds like the extra song is "What's New Pussycat?"

#84691 by beavis christ
Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:34 pm
Still at the studio, and no it aint Pussycat but I guarantee some of ya have heard it before. And yeah we have been filming stuff for the dvd, so yeah keep guesin???

#84707 by ASHORIZZOR
Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:52 am
Good news.

#84711 by Socialenemy69
Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:19 am
hmm my guess is a re-recording of OM or Sit in the Mountain or any of the other songs off of the Assordid demo cds.