You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#84997 by Blazingmonga
Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:56 am
funny_little_guy wrote:This had to be the single most anticipated release of my life for me. I've read and re-read that update so many time, I just can't wait! Also I'm forthing thhe motion for the tracklist picture, edit it, cut it, whatever! I'll take anything!

Yeah! You could blur out the mystery bits. Sounds good to me!

#85514 by eggie
Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:18 am
Looking forward to the fast doublekick parts, hehe.... At first I got the feeling this would be like a "lullabyalbum" but with those words from Ryan I'm very curious of the sound of all this.... Just can't wait, just can't wait.......

#85525 by Biert
Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:40 am
eggie wrote:Looking forward to the fast doublekick parts, hehe....

Fast double kick is always good! I'm addicted to double bass!

#85531 by eggie
Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:06 am
Biert wrote:
eggie wrote:Looking forward to the fast doublekick parts, hehe....

Fast double kick is always good! I'm addicted to double bass!

Totally agreed!

#85544 by Condemnation
Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:56 am
Hehe, who isn't addicted to double-kicks!

And I had the exact same feeling that this would be a more mellow album. If I'm not mistaken Devin said somethin about using his more cleaner vocals.

Anyways who cares, just as long as it has great production and great songs, with a great vocal performance.

#85763 by Das Schuetzenfest
Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:00 pm
A-ha, Ryan's update made it onto Blabbermouth! Good job! Mr. Krgin's site seems to be one of the best multiplicators for metal news on the whole "interweb" and Devin obviously wins over more and more listeners this way.

B-mouth is especially effective when it comes to feuds - just read the latest Iron Maiden vs. Sharon Osbourne bullshit... :furious:

Ozzfest and Sharon = :night:

#85793 by Chris
Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:18 am
Das Schuetzenfest wrote:B-mouth is especially effective when it comes to feuds - just read the latest Iron Maiden vs. Sharon Osbourne bullshit... :furious:

?

Link, please! :wink:

#85822 by Chris
Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:17 am
Alright, thanks alot for the link! :D

It's a little bit pervy, isn't it? On the one hand it's great to get all those informations directly from band members and to see them participate in this forum, but on the other hand the final release of Synchestra is still so far away...

But Dev's other records will help us with making the waiting a bit easier :string:

#85883 by jerkstore
Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:53 am
holy i can't wait for this.

that is all