You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#84879 by chrisslight
Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:09 am
Man, thanks for posting these journals up. And the pictures to! Fuckin' cool. Cant WAIT for this album drop!

#84881 by Blazingmonga
Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:34 am
I want to see a photo of the song-track-sheet thing!

Like this:

#84886 by Drumdude13
Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:03 am
Blazingmonga wrote:I want to see a photo of the song-track-sheet thing!

Like this:

We do have a photo of the Track Sheet.....but that would reveal the 2 extra songs ! One of the songs you probably have listened to before, the other song is new and funny in a cool way ! :wink:

#84893 by EphelDuath666
Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:43 am
well, you could censor those 2 using photoshop or MS Paint :)

#84898 by chrisslight
Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:47 am
EphelDuath666 wrote:well, you could censor those 2 using photoshop or MS Paint :)

Second, :)

#84900 by Atari
Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:03 pm
thirded.

#84920 by DevonH
Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:27 pm
I just fucking drooled all over my keyboard dammit... :P

#84921 by Guest
Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:37 pm
Well Ryan... here's the deal. Next time, the interview will include heat AND your choice of coffee or tea if you PM me the names of those tracks. If you do not, I'm turning on the AC and driving that bitch into a frozen lake.
Besides that... Byron's told me lots of stuff and my only usage of the info is to get people to do retarded things to find out then not tell them!

#84922 by Noodles
Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:48 pm
Drumdude13 wrote:

Like this:

We do have a photo of the Track Sheet.....but that would reveal the 2 extra songs ! One of the songs you probably have listened to before, the other song is new and funny in a cool way ! :wink:
mr. bungle style funny in a cool way?

#84925 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:18 am
Noodles wrote:
Drumdude13 wrote:

Like this:

mr. bungle style funny in a cool way?

no, devin-style funny in a cool way :wink:

#84930 by Das Schuetzenfest
Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:39 am
So, Ryan's setup is basically the same as on Accelerated Evolution, with the addition of a couple of cymbals, right? He only uses two toms in the DTB? Damn astounding considering the overall massive drum sound on AE! :amen:

#84941 by Greg Reason
Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:49 am
I don't man to steer the conversation off topic, but I must mention: nice avatar! Some of my family is from there. I've not visited there yet, though...

#84957 by Das Schuetzenfest
Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:53 pm
[:offtopic:]

Thanks! This place is one of the very few german towns that fortunately were not bombed to rubble in WW II. You really should visit it sooner or later, preferably not during peak season - the less tourists the better.

Aaaand back on topic (kinda): A couple of years ago I read that Devin visited Heidelberg during his Infinity promo tour in Germany and he liked it very much. There obviously is something to this place...

Hey Devin, what about a show in my region on the Synchestra tour? I know many adequate locations you could play! :wink:

#84988 by niklang
Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:22 am
Epic + beautiful + DTB = HOLY SHIT!

This is going to be amazing if Ryans posts are anything to go by.
I just have a great big smile on my face right now.

Thanks Ryan.

Roll on release date.

#84995 by funny_little_guy
Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:51 am
This had to be the single most anticipated release of my life for me. I've read and re-read that update so many time, I just can't wait! Also I'm forthing thhe motion for the tracklist picture, edit it, cut it, whatever! I'll take anything!