You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#85279 by 21st Century Jesus
Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:38 am
has anything been said on the content of this one yet?

I halfway remember that a DTB show - was that 30.05.2004 in Vancouver maybe? - was filmed for it ... I also remember that show's setlist being posted here back then, but that thread is gone now..

and then the latest word from el Dev was that it's gonna be a single DVD coming with the new album instead of a 2DVD being released seperately...

all in all I'm just totally confused tryin to put these pieces of memory together... so can anyone help out who remembers some more stuff about this whole thing?

#85280 by beavis christ
Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:43 am
It is gonna be a dvd that comes with the Synchestra cd. Originally it was planned to be a seperate release, but it was decided that we would just include it with the new cd.

#85286 by fragility
Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:57 am
I've been wondering about the content too.

Is it still giong to contain the show that it was orginally meant to?

#85287 by beavis christ
Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:06 am
Well now I think that might have to be kept top secret :lol:

#85314 by Blazingmonga
Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:37 am
beavis christ wrote:Well now I think that might have to be kept top secret :lol:

Oooooooooooooohhhh not more secrets! Its like whipping my brain. With a whip.

I am guessing that the package will be like the Terria 2CD set, though with a DVD instead of a second CD. Aye!

#85348 by funny_little_guy
Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:29 am
Well now I think that might have to be kept top secret

Just admit it you have no idea. haha damn I really would like to know, cuz at one stage it was a 4 disc surround sound extraviganza and now it's a single bonus disc so we can only wonder.......

#85350 by Blazingmonga
Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:55 am
My mother used to say "beggars can't be choosers" and in this case I think she is right. We will have to see what turns up when it is finally released.

#85351 by CardDinour
Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:37 am
Blazingmonga wrote:My mother used to say "beggars can't be choosers" and in this case I think she is right. We will have to see what turns up when it is finally released.

so are you calling us beggars?! im sorry you dont make much money :P :lol:

#85352 by Blazingmonga
Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:48 am
CardDinour wrote:
Blazingmonga wrote:My mother used to say "beggars can't be choosers" and in this case I think she is right. We will have to see what turns up when it is finally released.

Well, I dont make much money heh...however, what I meant was that we are in no position to choose what we are given.

And anyway, if you met Beavis and he had a finished copy of Synchestra in his hands...wouldnt you beg him to give it to you?

#85356 by Chris
Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:58 am
Blazingmonga wrote:And anyway, if you met Beavis and he had a finished copy of Synchestra in his hands...wouldnt you beg him to give it to you?

I can only speak for myself, but: I would. And I can even imagine getting violent if necessary.

And then, after I managed to get the CD, I'd hand Beav a pen, put on a soft smile and ask him gently for an autograph on the booklet.

:wink:

#85378 by Noodles
Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:00 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:
CardDinour wrote:

Well, I dont make much money heh...however, what I meant was that we are in no position to choose what we are given.

And anyway, if you met Beavis and he had a finished copy of Synchestra in his hands...wouldnt you beg him to give it to you?
beg? i would find the nearest rock...

#85690 by IamaFlukeintheworld
Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:26 am
*hopes the DVD includes the FOOD FOR MUSIC SHOW*

Then i will officially be in 2 HDR DVD's.

YAY ME.

and it was a really good show to boot.

#85709 by Socialenemy69
Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:27 am
there were two shows that were filmed in Vancouver, one being the food 4 music show in May and another headlining show in August. Me thinks it will include both shows

#85720 by funny_little_guy
Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:36 am
Two shows would be awesome, i always thought it was only one.

#85784 by IamaFlukeintheworld
Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:02 am
Social...

What was the show in August again ?

Prettys sure i was there but don't recall where it was...was that the one near the Plaza?