You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#91427 by ZolZtiZz
Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:45 am
Maybe this was already said somewhere else in the forums, but I was wondering what the artwork of the synchestra album will look like. Who is going to create it, what color will be used, etc. I'm sure that Dev and the boyz have already got an idea about it...

#91444 by Blazingmonga
Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:52 am
Yep, that is correct. Geoff is no doubt hard at work on it as we speak.

If you do check his website, be sure to check the 'artworks' section as well as his catalogue of websites that he has worked on.

And also I am sure that you know that Omer "The Impson" Cordell has completed the photography for the album...

#91452 by beavis christ
Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:48 am
Blazingmonga wrote:Yep, that is correct. Geoff is no doubt hard at work on it as we speak.

If you do check his website, be sure to check the 'artworks' section as well as his catalogue of websites that he has worked on.

And also I am sure that you know that Omer "The Impson" Cordell has completed the photography for the album...

Ya, What he said! :wink:

#91462 by funny_little_guy
Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:21 am
Can we see any samples yet? I'd love to know what its looking like.

#91504 by Coma Divine
Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:29 am
funny_little_guy wrote:Can we see any samples yet? I'd love to know what its looking like.
Sure! Here's a part of the cover:

Coming along great, ain't it? :P

#91508 by Seventhframe
Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:32 am
funny_little_guy wrote:Can we see any samples yet? I'd love to know what its looking like.

ummmmmmm. no....?!

Where's the element of suprise?!?!?! :?

I know people are dying to hear samples from the album and see what it'll look like but dayummmm, there's time for everything and trust me, when the album will be released it'll feel much better for you to get the whole experiance all at once.

Patiance my friend. :coffee:

#91541 by Olive?
Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:07 am
Like I've wrote before... I'm sure that Synchestra will kick ass from A to Z!!!

Great music + great artwork!!

Geoff is simply GREAT and I'm sure that he is doing an awesome job!

#91546 by Biert
Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:33 am
Coma Divine wrote:
Sure! Here's a part of the cover:

Coming along great, ain't it? :P

Hmm it looks green, interesting. What could it mean?

#91602 by -THe-Billy-
Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:04 pm
I've heard Vampyra and a few other parts from different tunes straight from the bus. :twisted: and they all sounded sick. Good sick. Imagine something better than Terria and all the rest of your favs...haha good luck with patience too, I feel the itch... :D

#91610 by Atari
Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:18 am
AARGH!

#91612 by psychotic
Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:55 am
All I know about the artwork is that it's in great hands, and I expect and know that it'll be great.

#91680 by Atari
Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:20 pm
According to MTV, Feb or March.