You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#100332 by beavis christ
Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:00 am
Ok! First I have to apologise to you all if you were looking forward to the short video that I put together to be included on the dvd. I had a major accident with some liquid and my computer so it does not work anymore. I am gonna try and salvage it off the hard drive if it still works so it will probably show up on the site. And if the hard drive is gone well I guess then we start from scratch! I will give you something to look at eventually. I just gotta get a computer again! Keep your fingers crossed if ya wanna see it still!

#100333 by hairy
Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:19 am
Too bad...
You'll have to strip before the cam, then!
That seems to be a good deal...
(Speedo needed!)

#100382 by Biert
Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:53 am
beavis christ wrote:Ok! First I have to apologise to you all if you were looking forward to the short video that I put together to be included on the dvd. I had a major accident with some liquid and my computer so it does not work anymore. I am gonna try and salvage it off the hard drive if it still works so it will probably show up on the site. And if the hard drive is gone well I guess then we start from scratch! I will give you something to look at eventually. I just gotta get a computer again! Keep your fingers crossed if ya wanna see it still!

There are companies specialized in retrieving data from crashed hard drives. You migh consider consulting one (unless you packed your harddrive with pron).

But I'm sure you didn't actually pour the liquor inside the computer case, and on the harddisc? You could probably just unplug the HD and put it in another computer and you'll be up and running again.

I hope you'll be able to sort it out soon!

#100440 by Atari
Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:11 am
beavis christ wrote:Ok! First I have to apologise to you all if you were looking forward to the short video that I put together to be included on the dvd. I had a major accident with some liquid and my computer so it does not work anymore. I am gonna try and salvage it off the hard drive if it still works so it will probably show up on the site. And if the hard drive is gone well I guess then we start from scratch! I will give you something to look at eventually. I just gotta get a computer again! Keep your fingers crossed if ya wanna see it still!

OH nOES!

I'm sure it's just the power supply that's gone, so you should be able to drop your HD into another machine.

#100501 by BlueRaja
Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:40 am

Oh dear!

I won't ask... :lol:

#100520 by hairy
Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:26 pm
Am I the only one who want to see Beav's speedo???????????

#100522 by gozu
Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:28 pm
i just thought of a fact about Synchestra! IT IS WRONG TO DOWNLOAD!

#100675 by beavis christ
Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:42 pm
Woo hoo!! :D The hard drive actually survived so it might actually get seen now!

#100680 by black_tooth_grin
Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:57 pm
gozu wrote:i just thought of a fact about Synchestra! IT IS WRONG TO DOWNLOAD!
Were only listening dude, were not going to keep it on the hard drive and not buy the album...where not that greedy. :lol:

From what I heard so far, this is going to be a kick ass album...I wish the release date would hurry up and get here.

Does anyone know if there is a Digipack version coming out?

#100706 by Atari
Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:21 am
The CD+DVD will be a Digipak

#100739 by black_tooth_grin
Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:56 am
Atari wrote:The CD+DVD will be a Digipak

Ah ok...i thought the DVD was going to be sold seperatelly, thanks for the head's up Atari. :)

#100780 by Biert
Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:01 am
beavis christ wrote:Woo hoo!! :D The hard drive actually survived so it might actually get seen now!

Cool! Go for it, I'd like to see it!

#100804 by gozu
Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:14 am
the thing about keeping "just on the hard drive" is that most file sharers (limewire soulseek etc) allow whats on your hard drive to be downloaded by others (apologise for off topicness) YAY possible video!

#100862 by Biert
Wed Dec 21, 2005 11:12 am
Somebody hack Beavis' PC!