You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#99864 by Guitarzan
Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:43 pm
Currently at 19%.

And by the way, if Dev or any of the dudes are reading this, DO NOT fret! I'm sure every true fan who DLs the album is going to buy it. I sure as HELL know that I'm going to.

Dev has never disappointed me.

#99868 by buchkoba00
Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:54 pm
Well I've heard it as I reviewed it for a website. (and no, didn't post anything online :lol: )

The album is absolutely fantastic. Epic is a pretty good description, probably his most diverse and mature album yet. But yeah it definetly takes time to grow on you.
#99869 by FeRG
Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:59 pm
where the fuck is it??pm me

#99874 by Ninja Butterfly
Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:03 pm
Could people please PM people directly should they feel the need rather than post that they either have or post they would like people to pm them in the thread please. Just trying to avoid clutter :)

#99878 by Atari
Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:11 pm
....plus it makes you appear really whiny. :D

#99880 by Eyesore
Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:16 pm
6 hours to download, and counting...I can't wait! =)

#99889 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:29 pm
Eyesore wrote:6 hours to download, and counting...I can't wait! =)

If you're excited with that long to go then I think you'd never have made it to the end of January !

#99891 by Sypholin
Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:47 pm
It's ending right now... damn, I need to buy this... it's going to be amazing with headphones.

My favourites right now would be Let it Roll, Baby Song, Pixillate, Judgement, Sunset, Notes from Africa (THIS ONE IS PURE SINGLE MATERIAL) and Sunshine and Happiness.

It's definitely a grower, so I'm going to be good with the family ( :P ) and try to get it (from HDR, of course) when it comes out...

EDIT: Shit, I forgot Gaia. That's one damn fine song. 8)
Last edited by Sypholin on Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#99892 by Eyesore
Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:49 pm
Carpathian Psychonaut wrote:

If you're excited with that long to go then I think you'd never have made it to the end of January !

I never intended to. I always download new releases by my favorite bands. Most CDs I can wait for, but there are just some bands that I'm greedy with. I have over 4,000 CDs so I never feel bad for downloading first. Bands get my money either way. Tracy and Dev will get my cash, like always.

#99897 by Carpathian Psychonaut
Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:00 pm
Eyesore wrote:

I never intended to. I always download new releases by my favorite bands. Most CDs I can wait for, but there are just some bands that I'm greedy with. I have over 4,000 CDs so I never feel bad for downloading first. Bands get my money either way. Tracy and Dev will get my cash, like always.

You've just summed up my attitude pretty well. As long as you know the cash will hit home then it's just previewing it.

I thought I was doing well with about 2000 CD's though - damn, must try harder !

#99922 by Lumiere
Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:43 pm
We received the promo edition of this 'un at work, and I pinched it. Maybe it's just the initial euphoria of finally having a new Dev album, but it's a safe favourite. It combines elements of Terria and Ocean Machine, while retaining the epic stadium prog feel of AE. It's utter madness and shiver inducing high from beginning to end. You chaps waiting for the release are in for the biggest treat of your lives.

#99923 by fullgore
Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:46 pm
Utter madness... That is to say, there is a lot of Infinity in there too, right? :)

I'm definitely enjoying this album

#99925 by Eyesore
Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:13 pm
Eyesore wrote:

You've just summed up my attitude pretty well. As long as you know the cash will hit home then it's just previewing it.

I thought I was doing well with about 2000 CD's though - damn, must try harder !

I've been at it for almost 15 years now! =) Although I was going through a notebook I write my poetry in and this book went for 6 months when I was 22 and on two pages I have written out my entire CD collection. I had 62 CDs at that point! Hahahahaha! So, in 8 years I have acquire over 4,000 CDs! Insane!

#99926 by Eyesore
Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:14 pm
I DO NOT HAVE THE ALBUM YET! STOP PM'ING ME!! :D

#99929 by EternalMetal
Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:22 pm
Sorry Devin, I am halfway through downloading right now. I am only planning on listening to 2 of the songs, and waiting till the day of the release to buy it and finish the rest of it. I just cant resist hearing what it sounds like.

edit: haha, Sunshie and Happiness rules! lol, it almost reminds me of his Vai days :lol: